Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Canelo is innocent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .!WAR MIKEY!, bigdunny1, Bjl12, boliodogs, Boxnation fan, Cleto_Reyes, Helm, jabuppercut, Johnny Doomzday, Julia Slobberts, jypehob, leeayon, lolpz, mcdonalds, mi ster08, Mr97kPPVBuys, pds25, pepzz, primer14, Punisha, rolshans, squadup

22 people say he's innocent, yet where is their evidence he is? out of this 22, maybe 3-4 are actual posters. Where's elroy jetson?

Elroy jetson says the 135 are all biased people who don't know what they're talking about. ???????

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      .!WAR MIKEY!, bigdunny1, Bjl12, boliodogs, Boxnation fan, Cleto_Reyes, Helm, jabuppercut, Johnny Doomzday, Julia Slobberts, jypehob, leeayon, lolpz, mcdonalds, mi ster08, Mr97kPPVBuys, pds25, pepzz, primer14, Punisha, rolshans, squadup

22 people say he's innocent, yet where is their evidence he is? out of this 22, maybe 3-4 are actual posters. Where's elroy jetson?

Elroy jetson says the 135 are all biased people who don't know what they're talking about. ???????
      i wouldnt say he is innocent my self, cuz even if it was unintentional he is guilty by negligence... your poll could have been more specific and your entire post less biased ...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        this one is going to hurt:
        Following the oral intake of a clenbuterol enantiomer mixture with the (-) stereoisomer component already depleted (as might occur in cases where contaminated meat is consumed), the ratio may show a decremented value that cannot be successfully reconciled with therapeutic administration of the substance. While the authors are not aware of clearance studies involving enantiomer-depleted clenbuterol mixtures, results from athletes’ urine samples have nonetheless shown that (-)/(+) ratios significantly lower than 1 have been determined in a number of cases. In consideration of the fact that a value greater than 1 cannot prove doping took place, yet a value less than 1 is, on the basis of current scientific knowledge, inconsistent with the therapeutic administration of clenbuterol as a drug in humans, the determination of the enantiomer ratio for clenbuterol findings is certain to contribute some useful data.
        http://www.int.laborundmore.com/arch...nation%3F.html

the second failed test it actually helps canelos case...
        Because he stopping using it after the first test you TOOL.

Comment

• don't know

i don't think he's done steroids, and this whole thing has been blown out of proportion given what clenbuterol is.

ppl just hate the dude and want him to fail.

i didn't see this type of hate for other fighters that were caught

as far as clenbuterol, he probably did it. but meh

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Because he stopping using it after the first test you TOOL.
            if he was using it for doping purposes and considering the low trace, the second test wouldnt even come out positive three days later... there is a very slim chance to get a value like that from doping if the clen is already on his very last day or maybe even the day before, but to get even lower values three days later, well you know now that he consumed the clen on a date close to the test...
            like the article says, one test under 1 nanogram is already inconsistent , two tests is way too much of a rare coincidence...

Comment

• .!WAR MIKEY!, bigdunny1, Bjl12, boliodogs, Boxnation fan, Cleto Reyes, Helm, jabuppercut, johnny_Doomzday, @Julia_Slobberts, jypehob, leeayon, lolpz, mcdonalds, @mi_ster08, Mr97kPPVBuys, pds25, pepzz, primer14, Punisha, rolshans, squadup

do ya really think he's innocent?

just smh

Comment

• how come none of the ped experts voted??? yall know who yall is!

Comment

• Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                  don't know

i don't think he's done steroids, and this whole thing has been blown out of proportion given what clenbuterol is.

ppl just hate the dude and want him to fail.

i didn't see this type of hate for other fighters that were caught

as far as clenbuterol, he probably did it. but meh
                  are you kidding me?????? mofos wanted to skin pacman alive without any proof!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 13% diehard peasants think Canelo had dirty tacos...

Fckouttahere.

Clen'd up and still struggled to beat a tiny 36 year old plaster-worn Miguel Cotto.

Peasants need a new hero asap. All these cheating plaster wrapped Clenbuterol heroes have been exposed.

#FragileLikeATaco

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      i wouldnt say he is innocent my self, cuz even if it was unintentional he is guilty by negligence... your poll could have been more specific and your entire post less biased ...
                      clenelo is full of crap. his excuses are as true as barry bonds' when he said "he didn't know what he was taking"

Comment

Working...
                      X