Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao said "at the age of 40 I want to prove I can still beat undefeated fighter".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    I had it 7-5 for Horn. Not a dominant win but a clear one.

If you're saying you punished him for dirty tactics, isn't that the ref's job? A ref who BTW wasn't Australian?

Like Paulie once said, it's only dirty if the ref stops you from doing it, otherwise it's all about what you can get away with.

Thus why Derrick "Smoke" Gainer was able to beat Freddie Norwood at his own game and Francisco Lorenzo was able to get a win over Humberto Soto by just taking a knee.
    Forget it
    I didn’t waste my time arguing with you the last time and certainly ain’t gonna waste my fughin time today
    It would be useless cause obviously your just fughin bias
    Oh yeah forgot , when it’s fughin convenient to your acid trip
    If you think all was ok , why mention that the ref wasn’t even Australian
    Why the need to bring that up since you got the Horn fight down packed
    Anyway , get back to the western champ cause he got you by the throat first

Why all the hatred for Manny if you don’t mind me asking

Comment

That's not my number. That's NSB's number.
      haha when you're losing the debate, it's so convenient of you disowning the argument you used... it's also your position too dude... defend it to the end...

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        If you think all was ok , why mention that the ref wasn’t even Australian
        Because "hometown cooking" is one of only two excuses people have for justifying a Manny win. Despite none of the officials being Australian - which debunks it.

The other is Compubox and Paulie (in my sig) put that to rest right away.

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Why all the hatred for Manny if you don’t mind me asking
        I don't hate Manny. Never have. In fact, I called him to do the right thing and rematch Horn to reclaim his honor.

NSB says "he doesn't need to" - okay then, acknowledge that the loss will follow him and thanks to him, Horn became #1 Welterweight in the World, #5 P4P.

Which then gave all that crap to Crawford when he beat Horn the way Manny should have.

It's Manny's fault Horn became a thing and thus, Manny's fault Crawford is so high rated. And all he had to do is fight Mike Alvarado - which would have been an EASY KO payday - then fight Crawford, which would have (if Crawford had beat him) given Crawford more credibility assuming he didn't low blow Manny like he did Khan. If Manny had beat Crawford (as I think he would have), Crawford would have disappeared and we wouldn't having BS discussions talking about Crawford being better than Carnelo.

It's all cyclical. Manny's the reason we're in this crap in the first place. His ducking of Alvarado set so much in motion that will never be fixed with Crawford now being grossly overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          haha when you're losing the debate, it's so convenient of you disowning the argument you used... it's also your position too dude... defend it to the end...
          Manny's the one who brought up 40. I then provided quotes from others talking about 36 is apparently the new 40, since they say he was "ring aged" 40 when he fought Floyd.

I happen to disagree and think it's BS, but if that what NSB thinks, then let's talk about it.

Comment

Manny's the one who brought up 40. I then provided quotes from others talking about 36 is apparently the new 40, since they say he was "ring aged" 40 when he fought Floyd.

I happen to disagree and think it's BS, but if that what NSB thinks, then let's talk about it.
            Dude give it up now, there's nothing to talk about... You already lost it at the opening statement "at age 40...". There's nothing wrong with that since Thurman will be the first undefeated boxer PAC will fight at age 40. It remains to be seen if PAC is proven right. Please go to sleep now and wake up on July 20...

Comment

Because "hometown cooking" is one of only two excuses people have for justifying a Manny win. Despite none of the officials being Australian - which debunks it.

The other is Compubox and Paulie (in my sig) put that to rest right away.

I don't hate Manny. Never have. In fact, I called him to do the right thing and rematch Horn to reclaim his honor.

NSB says "he doesn't need to" - okay then, acknowledge that the loss will follow him and thanks to him, Horn became #1 Welterweight in the World, #5 P4P.

Which then gave all that crap to Crawford when he beat Horn the way Manny should have.

It's Manny's fault Horn became a thing and thus, Manny's fault Crawford is so high rated. And all he had to do is fight Mike Alvarado - which would have been an EASY KO payday - then fight Crawford, which would have (if Crawford had beat him) given Crawford more credibility assuming he didn't low blow Manny like he did Khan. If Manny had beat Crawford (as I think he would have), Crawford would have disappeared and we wouldn't having BS discussions talking about Crawford being better than Carnelo.

It's all cyclical. Manny's the reason we're in this crap in the first place. His ducking of Alvarado set so much in motion that will never be fixed with Crawford now being grossly overrated.
              Brother , stay home do not leave the house cause while your daydreaming of Horn their is a possibility you will get hit by a bus
              Horn a biatch and a fughin puzzy
              Thought he was the second coming , he ain’t chit and got fughed when he didn’t want 5hat rematch
              Thought he was gonna hit the motherload , instead hit a fughin wall
              Crawford overrated? He just fughed your boy in the ass

R u fughin high
              Now it’s coming back to me why I didn’t push the fact the first time

Comment

God, there is so much stupidity in this post, my mind can't handle it

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                  Dude give it up now, there's nothing to talk about... You already lost it at the opening statement "at age 40...". There's nothing wrong with that since Thurman will be the first undefeated boxer PAC will fight at age 40. It remains to be seen if PAC is proven right. Please go to sleep now and wake up on July 20...
                  Look, if you disagree with the "ring age" that's being thrown around on here, just say so. Don't come off like a hater.

Done

Comment

Working...
                  X