Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Can't Say That I'll KO Joshua Or Joshua Will KO Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Ortiz is like 45 and they had Charles Martin on standby because he didn’t pass the medical for high blood pressure. And he took the fight on 5wks notice. If Josh doesn’t get credit for beating the better/younger Povetkin, I don’t think Wilder should get credit for through life/death to beat Ortiz in a fight he should’ve lost.

Fury was coming from a 3-year lay-off of dealing with drugs, obesity and mental issues. And he tailor-made for Wilder. It just backfired.

I think you’re the one who needs to think from a neutral position and you’d see that Wilder’s opponents are always carefully selected.
    Lol you're not very bright and it's obvious. I won't get into the details much more because it's pointless

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      You seem to be more confident than Wilder and those around him. The fight is already big enough, you and your legion of internet trolls need to convince Wilder and his team to send a contract to AJ (60/40), so the fight can be made. AJ can’t be the only one chasing the fight since you internet trolls are so confident. No Ortiz 2.

And I hope Wilder throws that right hand early, if and when they fight. That would be the biggest mistake of his career.
      We're not trolling man, relax. Me and 1hourRun just like to witness greatness and devastating power.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Deontay we all know you will KO stiff meathead Joshua, these modest words are only intended to curb the yellow streak on A.J's back that runs waay up his ass.

How is Anthony going to avoid that breakneck swift devasting right hand? Is Joshua going to put his arms up to block that batteringram? Joshua knows he's on borrowed time.
        Yes, you can use your hands, arms and shoulders to block punches. It's called defense. I don't know if you've heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          Haha, Wilder has no idea what to do with himself, one day AJ is ducking then the next day AJ wants to fight but his team doesn't. One day he wants to body posh Breazeale and the next he loves Breazeale and is hugging him after the fight. One day he says he wants to be able to get pregnant and he still hasn't came out and explained that weird statement.
          Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Lol you're not very bright and it's obvious. I won't get into the details much more because it's pointless
            I guess I won’t because I exposed your idiocy and lies. I probably sound like a nuclear physicist to you, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
              We're not trolling man, relax. Me and 1hourRun just like to witness greatness and devastating power.

The ball is in PBC, Wilder and Showtime’s court. But they all don’t sound as confident as you internet trolls.

Tell them to package a 60/40 deal and send it to AJ, if they’re that confident. No one wants to see Ortiz 2 and fat Kownacki.

Comment

This fight is tough to call. Joshua is vulnerable to good right hands and Wilder has a much better than good right hand. At the same time, unlike Joshua, Wilder has been hurt by bums like Molina and Duhaupas. he's not exactly Mayweather defensively and I doubt he's ever been up against the explosive, powerful, fight ending combinations that Joshua throws.

But we won't know for sure, until Wilder stops taking pay cuts like he did vs Breazeale, just to avoid taking DAZNs money, because his owners whisper loyalty BS in his dumb ears. Showtime will never be able to compete with DAZN financially (hence no offers from their side), so its either Wilder behaves like the free agent he pretends to be, or this fight ain't happening anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post

This is what will happen when baby oil Windmill steps in the ring with AJ. So here is my formal apology because I like you and 1 hour run

https://images.app.goo.gl/ffPxLHspw3r1SWwg8

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Nope. Example: Frazier-Ali.
                    If Ali hit as hard as Josh Ali would have beat frasier easier. Frasuer.much better th a n wilder anyway

Comment

Deontay “At the end of a day” Wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X