Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want highest salaries and disposable income? Move to frisco.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Not defending sf more so than trying to get the point across that liberal ideals is ultimately better that conservative ideal with respect to the economy. You on the other hand don’t like how that sounds and choose to say look sh it on the floor. It’s all good. I understand there is not much else to say because you can’t argue against that irrefutable fact.

No one here has been able to. That was the point of this thread.

But of course. “That sh it doe” is as far as it gets. ....
    You have to be kidding, **** on the streets, place smells like sewer,taxes, oh and more taxes, tolls, Bart, free needles for the junkies, housing crisis, Crime,The Filth. I could go on but whats the point you love the place, please stay.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Lowest growth
      https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...229910029.html
      Why do you think this is happening? People leaving the state. Now the state wants you to pay for health care for aliens of the state. Lol, 100 million bucks for free HC. Man sure would be nice if US citizens would get free HC rather than people that don't belong here. The state wants to know why people are leaving. You can't make this stuff up.
      From your article “California has long been a net-exporter of residents to other states. Its population usually climbs because of births and foreign immigration”

You are aware that births declines nationwide right?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...o-a-record-low

The birthrate fell for nearly every group of women of reproductive age in the U.S. in 2017, reflecting a sharp drop that saw the fewest newborns since 1987, according to a new report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

People been leaving this state for years. Sure some leave cause it’s expensive. But mainly people leave because they want to. For what ever reason. Just like people move to California. People move from state to state. There are over 40
      Million people in this state....stop acting like people are leaving in droves. They aren’t. If your were right the housing martket would fall. That is not happening. Nor will it ever. It drops and goes right back up even higher

How’s the weather is Nevada? 70s here...

Comment

From your article “California has long been a net-exporter of residents to other states. Its population usually climbs because of births and foreign immigration”

You are aware that births declines nationwide right?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...o-a-record-low

The birthrate fell for nearly every group of women of reproductive age in the U.S. in 2017, reflecting a sharp drop that saw the fewest newborns since 1987, according to a new report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

People been leaving this state for years. Sure some leave cause it’s expensive. But mainly people leave because they want to. For what ever reason. Just like people move to California. People move from state to state. There are over 40
        Million people in this state....stop acting like people are leaving in droves. They aren’t. If your were right the housing martket would fall. That is not happening. Nor will it ever. It drops and goes right back up even higher

How’s the weather is Nevada? 70s here...
        I posted links to people leaving in "droves" those are not my words.

This argument is pointless. You win Im over it, good luck with your **** hole.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Do you remember the first Dot bomb? I wrote a letter that was published predicting, to the week, when the crash would happen, and when the waitress serving the 20 year old little 5h1ts overpriced entrees would have a better job prospect.

I ain't so smart...thats the way the tech industry works, it is cyclical. When the valley (Silicon Valley) crashes people get sent back from their six figure tech job, to where they grew up and had to behave themselves... In Silicon valley rightnow if you make 300k a year you are considered impoverished... and I am not kidding, there is an article about it.

So some of the valley has shifted to San Francisco, like during the dot bomb. It is not sustainable, already the IPO millionare brigade has been stuffed with Uber's dismal performance, helped by China's backing out of a deal.

San Francisco will always cycle, until one day when it becomes its own kingdom floating towards Hawaii! Hopefully my place will be sold by then!

Leftist pretentions do not make a liberal government. San Francisco does not support liberal causes, small businesses, etc. It puts on a dog and pony show. Try owning a small business in San Francisco my friend then you will see how liberal it is.
          The economy world wide cyclical. Look at the stock market since it’s inception.

I run my own business. In the Bay Area. Not actually in sf but a suburb within 45 minutes from sf. Do quite well. Calis liberal stance on certain issue directly contributes to my success. There is a reason why the median income is so high and
          It being the 6th biggest economy in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            The high salaries are offset because of the high cost of living. Tech employees can make 600k and live in a tiny ass apartment. You can make 600k all over the country and be living in a phat ass house, not some studio apartment,

What good is making money, if it all gets eaten up by taxes and high costs
            Where in the hell in the USA can you make 600k. Can’t even do that in New York. Only in Cali. That high income is what drives up the housing costs. If these idiots want to live in a studio it’s on them. Maybe it’s what they want. Many are young singles. Stacking cash to buy a dream home. Making 600 k is not a negative. Don’t spin it to sound that way.

Comment

Yea. It’s fauxnews. Sf is no dirtier than any other big city. These guys aren’t gonna stuff their fauxnews down my throat.
              I’ve walked through many big major American cities and never had to worry about stepping in human feces

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I’ve walked through many big major American cities and never had to worry about stepping in human feces
                Me and too and Neither have I.

But I have walked though rural towns and had to worry about stepping in horse feces....

Comment

Me and too and Neither have I.

But I have walked though rural towns and had to worry about stepping in horse feces....
                  Yeah? Weird. I’ve never seen a horse **** on a sidewalk before.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Yeah? Weird. I’ve never seen a horse **** on a sidewalk before.
                    Visit Alabama.

But to be totally honest I’ve seen police horses **** on street here is California at events....

Comment

Visit Alabama.

But to be totally honest I’ve seen police horses **** on street here is California at events....
                      Oh now that you mention it, I never even thought of police horses. They’re always blocking off big events, and I never see a second cop with a bag behind them.

And I’m a sneaker collector, so I usually walk where I step lol

Comment

Working...
                      X