Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Manager: Deontay Wilder Deal Will Involve Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    You lead kinda a pathetic existence homie. I’m not the first one on here to point that out to you.
    If only you had some self awareness, you could take a look at yourself in the mirror and see what I see. In fact, you could see what any rational or honest person can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Wilder himself wanted a 2 way rematch clause. Why are people ignoring this??
      You haven't yet clocked on to their patterns? Contradiction is part of their makeup. As well as insanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        I remember when you said this about Joseph Parker who went on to lose every round in the fight.
        AJ looked stupid against parker. Too scared to engage, hiding behind ref, pulling tape off his gloves to get a rest. Horrible boring fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          Neither is it for AJ. His next fight is in the US. Not only that, but he's offering to have the first fight against Wilder in the US.

This is not a sticking point, but you wrote this like it was?

Yeah, you need serious help. Leave this place and take the other freaks with you if it isn't too much trouble as well. This place would be so much better to come to if that were to happen.

Ah, one can only dream.
          So you just forgot the entire 2018! Lol! Like I told you earlier, "He changed his tune!" I usually would post the comments, but you're not worth the time!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            I know reading is kinda difficult for you:

Yea I wrote that... same thing you are saying... if they get the rematch in contract there's no point in doing a 2 fight deal
            You're a moderator?

Wow!

Although it's to be expected considering having Americans with any sense is in such a short supply.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              hey shlthead.....

Wilder accepted that offer..... but Joshua lost his pen

pretty much everyone knows that piece of information..... you lying piece of crap
              We're talking about having the first fight in the US and nothing else. But it doesn't surprise me such a dribbler like you failed to realise this and thought i meant something else completely.

Be careful of sharp objects, troll.

Comment

you can have a rematch in the contract and NOT have a two fight deal

you can easily do the rematch after some voluntary fight etc

for example the whole wilder-fury rematch debacle:

they didnt have a two fight deal, but they had a rematch in the contract.....
                Wilder had an immediate rematch clause for Fury in the case of him losing the first fight. But due to the draw, Fury was not contracted to have an immediate rematch with Wilder.

The 2 fight deal being talked about is the rematch clauses. And the contract would have to clearly specify when that rematch either way could take place.

As you were.

Comment

he insisted on that because they only had a rematch in place if AJ lost, not if Wilder lost. He felt that was no good since he was the one that was gonna travel to the UK.

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-j...icials--129558

You can keep trying but all you are doing is looking more and more like a fool.
                  Trying to pull it back only opens you up to further ridicule.

As I said, you're a moderator? Ha.

Comment

hes not even from the uk
                    And you also failed to see the whole post was sarcastic?

No wonder this place is such a shlt hole with people like you being a moderator.

I'd close your account down for a week or two before you face any more embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Wilder had an immediate rematch clause for Fury in the case of him losing the first fight. But due to the draw, Fury was not contracted to have an immediate rematch with Wilder.

The 2 fight deal being talked about is the rematch clauses. And the contract would have to clearly specify when that rematch either way could take place.

As you were.

hey, shlthead.....

There’s no doubt in my mind they don’t want to fight Deontay Wilder in April,” Finkel exclusively told World Boxing News.

“If they did, they wouldn’t have sent a contract with more impediments in it than the first time. I mean, they don’t even have their own lies together right now.

“Joshua said he’d send a signed contract that removed all impediments and that it would be signed by him, but the contract is not even signed by him – it’s signed by Eddie Hearn. Barry (Hearn) also sent a tweet out yesterday stating the contract was signed by ‘AJ’ but it’s not. And…added to that, they have now put more blocks on the rematch clause than before.

In the original contract for a fight in 2018, Deontay rejected it because of the rematch clause only being in place for Joshua. Now, they’ve added that a rematch won’t take place if it’s a draw. I mean, there has to be a rematch if there’s a draw, they don’t even have their own story straight!

He continued: “The bottom line is, they don’t want to make the fight. They didn’t want to make it in September, and they don’t want to make it now – for April. If they did, they would have changed the things (Deontay was adverse to in the original contract) like Joshua said they would.

“Obviously, whether Joshua is afraid…or they are afraid, they are fooling the public regarding this fight. They are not looking to fight Deontay Wilder on April 13th.

“They are lying, they don’t want to fight April 13th or they wouldn’t have sent the contract the way they did.

“The fact is, they sent a contract worse than before and left in the things Deontay wanted changed. They have no desire to fight on April 13 whatsoever and they keep telling the public lies.
                      "

Comment

Working...
                      X