No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Embraces Underdog Role in Keith Thurman Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    It's just your opinion and i respect that if u think that floyd beat pac then no problem for me but the problem is you're getting mad when other people think the opposite and they can back it up with videos to proved who really won.
    I'm not mad at all. I just think you're biased and foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Dude he beat Bradleys ass all 3 times and you know it, he also got the better of Marquez in the first 2 fights for sure.
      Going 7-5 (Bradley 2) is not "beating his ass". Hell, history books show that Manny LOST!...the first fight against Tim Bradley. But even if you had it 7-5 for Manny, that's still not "beating his ass".

The ONLY Bradley fight Manny did "beat his ass" in was the third. Which is why I didn't mention it directly. But you notice why Bradley lost that fight - he stood in front of Manny ("Log in the Ocean") and tried to counter him, just like Broner did, instead of being the aggressor which won him rounds (Bradley 2).

Marquez 1: draw
      Marquez 2: won 7 rounds - close, damn near lost, some say he should have
      Marquez 3: robbery
      Marquez 4: KTFO

I challenge you to point out how Manny "got the better of" Marquez in the first fight since he couldn't convince three judges that he won.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
        No..they are not. Just in the "Pilipines," how is the healthcare over there? Hands down the biggest deep-throat job on boxingscene history, you are an as/s hat of immense proportions for even conjuring up the idea that Pac beat May you shrimp c/ock. Whats the matter with you? Do you realize intelligent people do participate in this forum right?Stop. I command you to stop using your internet minutes to post on any social forum. No boxingscene for you. Incredible..From what rock do these guys crawl up from???man..
        Learn 2 spell its PHILIPPINES i mean **** their is spellcheck.

Comment

Castillo 1..thats it. Maidana got his ass kicked both times..this guy is an a/ss hat. They(pilipinos) are all the same, they have an ATG and they made guy a national treasure. I mean is that real life??Pac is an ATG..roids or not..we cannot for surely say yes, but we know Michael Jackson raped then kids. He looked, and I am not being sarcastic,pac lookee liked they trained a homeless man for 6 months and threw him in there with Floyd. I mean for anyone to say that Pac beat may or even came close, well..they are either rimming Pac or just dumb
          Floyd's "kill or be killed" mentality really destroyed Manny with his combination haymakers that landed time after time. I'm suprised Manny didn't go down in the 4th round with that thunderous shot May landed that had Manny backpeddeling all night. If you turn your TV upside down with your microwave door open, you'll notice how Manny didn't even land one punch till the 11th when Floyd's corner distracted him by shouting out "yo mama" jokes aimed at him. #TBE #49.333

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
            Floyd's "kill or be killed" mentality really destroyed Manny with his combination haymakers that landed time after time. I'm suprised Manny didn't go down in the 4th round with that thunderous shot May landed that had Manny backpeddeling all night. If you turn your TV upside down with your microwave door open, you'll notice how Manny didn't even land one punch till the 11th when Floyd's corner distracted him by shouting out "yo mama" jokes aimed at him. #TBE #49.333
            Floyd fan girls live in the twilight-zone.

They see things for what they want it to be haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              People can debate close fights endlessly. But that fight wasn't close. Closest anyone could reasonably have it is 8 rounds to 4. Spinning it to say pac may have won is being a fan boy. There aren't any objective non biased fans who think he won.
              What if you took 4 points away from Floyd for excessive holding and running to the bathroom to take a piss in the middle of the 8th round?

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                Learn 2 spell its PHILIPPINES i mean **** their is spellcheck.
                I am saying it like a pilipino would in English you dumb dumb..I even placed it in quotation marks when I first wrote it, but you would not know what that means..dumb ass. Must have received your education in the Pilipines. Pick up a grammar book before you feel yourself entitled to speak me.
                Last edited by BOXING-SCRIBE; 05-21-2019, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                  Lame..Hatton beat may too.man that was awesome how ricky made floyd back pedal.won em the fight

Comment

I am saying it like a pilipino would in English you dumb dumb..I even placed it in quotation marks when I first wrote it, but you would not know what that means..dumb ass. Must have received your education in the Pilipines. Pick up a grammar book before you feel yourself entitled to speak me.
                    Too much hate is bad for the health bro. I'm praying for you that you will not go on a suicide when pac beat the fighter thay floyd ducked. lmao.

Comment

• A lot fans are saying Manny's too old

Cmon… Its Manny, the guy who defied the theory of weight classes

Now he's doing the same thing but with age.

Comment

Working...
                      X