No announcement yet.

Is PBC a cult? "I pulled my energy from my melanin" says Gary Russell Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Interesting. The one that got me was during the Fury-Wilder roundtable face off, Fury implied that Wilder was using the dark arts and voodoo magic etc, and Wilder didn't exactly deny it. It come about because Wilder started talking about "The Bronze Bomber" being like a different spirit inside him, a dark soul who wants to do damage etc, and Fury went off on a religious rant, implying that Wilder was involved in some shady chit. Did make me a little uncomfortable.

I've time stamped this video.
    You don't know many black people from the deep South do you?

Comment

GRJ subscribes to the Black Egyptian hypothesis. Good fighter, but an obvious black supremacist looney tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You don't know many black people from the deep South do you?
        No, why? Gimme the lowdown.

Comment

PBC is obviously biased towards black fighters. We all know it. Even the people who'll reply to me trying to argue orhertiwse.

I got no problem with that. Black people supporting their own kind is only natural and expected.

Gary's comment I also don't have a problem with. He's allowed to have his opinion. If he believes he's superior to me or people of other races, that's cool. Same thing with Joshua's comments. You'd have to be really insecure to get worked up over comments like that.

Those LDBC f#ckheads doe, are insufferable. Granted, I don't follow them or any other YouTube channel and watch their videos only on here so I might be biased/ignorant. But from what I've watched they're racially biased shyt stains who shyt on fighters of other races.

My point is, don't be a sheep. If someone says things you don't like just keep it moving. Life's too short to worry about another man's opinion.
          Last edited by Szef; 05-19-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

"I pulled my energy from my melanin" says Gary Russell Jr...

.. it seems more like: "we wuz kangz and shiet", tbh...

Comment

No, why? Gimme the lowdown.
              That **** is real down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                That **** is real down there.
                So you're saying Deontay may really be some kinda ordained High Priest in a black magic/voodoo cult?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  Source: https://youtu.be/1C32ekVa6-U?t=79

I've seen people speculate that PBC is a cult for years, whenever weird stuff comes out, but more and more stuff like this has come out recently. Do you guys think it gives more weight to people's opinions who have been calling it a cult the whole time, or do you think they're wrong and quotes like this from PBC fighters don't change that? Please share your opinion.
                  The whole lame ass entrances was the only thing I could remember about the event. It's like a guy with a tiny d*ck driving a hummer, complete and utter over compensation, was kinda embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    "I pulled my energy from my melanin" says Gary Russell Jr...

.. it seems more like: "we wuz kangz and shiet", tbh...

Comment

So you're saying Deontay may really be some kinda ordained High Priest in a black magic/voodoo cult?
                      They really do believe in that **** down there. Not saying Wilder is some high priest but I'm sure he knows a lil about it and can tell you stories

Comment

Working...
                      X