Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought this fight would go a bit longer than 1 round. Breazeale is all talk

Comment

• Re

Devastating for Breazeale...but I still see some gatekeeper pay days for him. Feed him to Joe Joyce, you know...

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
        Devastating for Breazeale...but I still see some gatekeeper pay days for him. Feed him to Joe Joyce, you know...
        I think your right
        Might be a little too soon to call him done
        But maybe like a real gatekeeper for guys that are testing the waters , meaning just getting their , right on the edge
        I see him as a measuring stick more

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          AJ had to lay a beating on Breazeale. Wilder just had to lay a punch on the man.
          Yes, Wilder may just have to land a punch to ko any heavyweight, but he was hurt by a half out of it Breazeale. If Joshua lands with a clean combination chicken legs will fall apart like a Saturday morning cartoon robot.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
            No, rematch him with Izu Ugonoh, that fight was pure fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by low blows View Post
              Yes, Wilder may just have to land a punch to ko any heavyweight, but he was hurt by a half out of it Breazeale. If Joshua lands with a clean combination chicken legs will fall apart like a Saturday morning cartoon robot.
              How long you been watching boxing ?
              Show me where Wilder is hurt
              I’ve watched the replay ten fughin times and I still don’t see this hurt Wilder
              Can you prove it

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I want to see Ortiz add some value to his name before fighting Wilder again. I think the guy is talented but when the best thing you did was almost stop Wilder, beating you again doesn't have much incentive.
                Ortiz is very lazy among all, fighting bums and keep crying for title shot, he hasn't done anything to deserve rematch with Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  How long you been watching boxing ?
                  Show me where Wilder is hurt
                  I’ve watched the replay ten fughin times and I still don’t see this hurt Wilder
                  Can you prove it
                  I know, what are these people expecting, like getting caught by a heavyweight (any heavyweight) and being wobbled is some kind of surprise. It's totally meaningless. He got hit and his legs stiffened for a couple of seconds, big whoop, it's no big deal. He might have been buzzed for 2 seconds, shook it off then flattened Breazeale.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                    I know, what are these people expecting, like getting caught by a heavyweight (any heavyweight) and being wobbled is some kind of surprise. It's totally meaningless. He got hit and his legs stiffened for a couple of seconds, big whoop, it's no big deal. He might have been buzzed for 2 seconds, shook it off then flattened Breazeale.

I just don’t see it
                    I did not see him get hurt
                    I did see him get two rabbit punches but that’s it
                    Oh yeah , he complained about it but nothing more

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                      Yeah but come on you know that the ranking positions essentially mean zilch. Mandatory has not meant the next best opponent for a long time. It's used to either a) keep someone they want as champ or b) make someone vacate/strip so they can get someone they do want in.

Boxing is rarely organised by merit is it. Mandatory/voluntary/BS, they have to call it something don't they, mandatory just sounds more 'official' and gives the impression of it being the no 1 contender. It's as good as random.
                      Am sure fight whyte will make wilder alot of money, so we should disengage in this whyte should go fight a final eliminator. Hez among the top 4 guys in the division, at worst top 5. Such final eliminator BS shouldn't be an excuse.

Be that as it may, you have said it all. I appreciate your sincerity and candid comments.

There is no mandatory anymore to block this fight. Make it happen as voluntary so we can end this debate once and for all.

With wilder's speed and power, he should be welcoming every challenger as the confidence level is high.

Comment

Working...
                      X