No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    He was firm on his feet after he stood up. A fury kind of treatment would have been fair.

He will still get KOed thou but he should have been giving a benefit of doubt.
    Did you actually see the fight?

Comment

• Wilder is the hardest puncher ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
        Wilder is the hardest puncher ever
        Yup I think so. I think he has the hardest one punch out of any fighter in history. I’m not a fan but his freakish power is unquestionable

Comment

• Comment

• I still expected it to go longer.

Comment

• AJ is still #1 at HW but he doesnt have the head movement or slickness to avoid the right hand. Wilder would launch his head to the moon.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                AJ is still #1 at HW but he doesnt have the head movement or slickness to avoid the right hand. Wilder would launch his head to the moon.
                YES--------no movement---ive typed this 486 times tonight....

a B level guy steps forward and throws a right (wilder)--BOOM..KO1

hey dolphin whats with that girls Butt-toll mate ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Did you actually see the fight?

beautiful shot

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    He fought Fury because he thought he was done, not to test himself

Dillian Whyte wants to fight him, but Wilder don't even want none of that.

Ortiz is old and has been on the downward slide for over 5/6 years now.
                    If that was the case then why did Wilder want an immediate rematch but Fury didnt?? i agree that Fury has a case for winning but he didn't want to taste that right hand again. Can't blame him

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                      You should want both: the payday AND the win. That can happen with a full camp! Full camps work for those who know how to utilize them. Emanual Steward, Lennox, Holyfield, Leonard, Ali, etc,. swears by em'....How could a serious contender not benefit from a full camp?? Tough Talk Litigation Breazeale was too caught up in talking tough and being angry... Wilder made him angrier with the "catch a body" talk (a "mental psychological camp" in itself), which compelled Breazeale to keep coming forward like a dope - which is what Hunter says they practiced in "camp." Their "strategy" from camp was simply wack!
                      Breazeale was as good as a fight that has 2wks camp.
                      From the outcome of this fight, there is no fccking diffence.

Comment

Working...
                      X