Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-10-2019, 08:52 PM #91
Contender

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Cool Scant has a spectacular aura aboutCool Scant has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 8,202.57

This guy Joshua is a joke. He acts like he took a risk fighting Charles Martin, the worse heavyweight champion in history.
Cool Scant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-11-2019, 12:11 AM #92
Interim Champion

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to all
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 16,405.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgloveman View Post
Meanwhile, Wilder fans are still harking back to the Wilder-fan golden age...

the $50m (100% legitimate as long as there are no details, negotiations or meetings) "offer".

In spite of Wilder being offered $120m for Breazeale and AJ

It's actually laughable.
Wilder & his people know that they can get $100 million if he keeps racking up wins.
Ortiz however...
Turning down $7 million & a shot at 3 titles?
What an idiot!!!!
Win or lose, Ortiz missed out on major exposure & some big paydays down the line.
Even if he lost to AJ, the Wilder rematch would still be there.
I don't think Ortiz is scared which can only mean 1 thing......
He's got the "juice" in his system again.....
I'm Team Wilder but I'm on AJ's side for the Ortiz debacle.
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:15 AM #93
the minge monster

Quoted: 3878 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 30,199.59
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
It's amazing how much talk there is about Ortiz? If he was so special, and you wanted to fight him, why didn't he get the offer instead of Miller in the first place? We're talking about a guy turning down (really Jimenez f'ing up) a chance to be a late replacement! If you want to fight the man, offer him a fight just like you offered Whyte the fight, or Miller the fight! Please keep in mind, Dillian Whyte has the same "smart" people around him as Joshua! Why didn't he accept the offer? What are those people telling him?
because he wanted to put a gobby yank to sleep and do it on his own soil...when he pissed hot he then switched to the so called bogey man and do the same to him so gumbo’s like you then try and make other excuses.
They offered him 18 times more then he has ever been paid in his career...and he turned it down.
PBC have to protect this phoney for chicken legs but don’t worry chicken legs will hopefully step up and take an AJ KNOCKOUT sooner or later...he just has to man up and stop hiding behind uncle Al
The plunger man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:24 AM #94
Banned

Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.21
Total Points: 53,923.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
And the bigger AJ becomes in the US, the higher his next offer to Wilder.

That's what Wilder calls "betting on myself"
I don't think that's the case.

Wilder is irrelevant. Which is why Wilder can't keep Fury's name out his mouth. The whole world - including Wilder - knows he lost to Fury.

A.J. is 28 years old, Wilder is 34 years old, Fury is about 30 or 31 years old.

AJ v Fury is the HW fight fans want to see.

By the time Wilder hits puberty and grows balls he will be over the hill (not that he had much of a hill to begin with) and AJ will dismantle him.

Fury v AJ might be boring though because Fury is a good spoiler.

I do not think Wilder gets another $100 million contract. I do not think he ever makes more than that either. Oopsies by Deyonce
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:29 AM #95
Banned

Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.21
Total Points: 53,923.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Scant View Post
This guy Joshua is a joke. He acts like he took a risk fighting Charles Martin, the worse heavyweight champion in history.
Yet Anthony Joshua has the best resume in Heavyweight division.

Are you on drugs, boy?
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:02 AM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
JWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 26,179.32
No Message - ^lll 

Quote:

So true. Even for that fight Joshua was given a full training camp, and not offered 3 weeks notice. If they wanted the fight they would have went directly to Ortiz. The offer to Ortiz should have been before Miller in the first place.

Does anyone think Joshua would accept a career high payday for Wilder or Fury if he only had 3 weeks to train? Being about money has it limits too.
JWHardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:11 AM #97
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2493 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 36,903.20
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
I wanted Ortiz to get the fight but you underestimate Ruiz (or overestimate Ortiz) badly here. In a Ruiz/Ortiz matchup, it's a competitive fight.
Youíre right I do under estimate Ruiz and not knocking him because I thought the Parker fight was close and
Could have gone his way.But he took time off and hasnít really done sh.it just since his return just beat a couple no names . Not really coming into the fight with any buzz , If you were to list Opponets youíd want to see AJ fight itíd probably be Wikder,Fury , Ortiz, Whyte , Usyk where would you place Ruiz he probably doesnít even crack anybodys top 10

I view Ruiz as a fighter that belongs in the 2nd tier of HWs with the ( Parkerís / Whytes / Breazeale ) and I may over estimate Ortiz because to me heís either the best of the 2nd tiers guys or just under the 1st tier (AJ , Fury , Wilder ) and above all the 2nd tiers guys.

To me if AJ fights Ortiz its a fight for the hardcore boxing fans , who would be amped for the fight probably get some of them to purchase DAZn APp , Itís the best HW fight since Wilder / Fury or Wilder / Ortiz. To me itís #1 vs #4 at HW

With Ruiz itís a whole bunch of who gives a sh.it hes just a opponet just like Takam. Not even Hardcores would say this fight is a must watch. Itís just a another AJ fight.

For me I thought Whyte earned a shot over Big Baby And wasnít really amped but AJ / Ruiz for me doesnít mean sh.it Hope Ruiz makes it a good fight but I could care less about it
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:19 AM #98
Undisputed Champion

R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Punisher View Post
Ortiz did not take the fight because he is on the juice. Who is that dumb to reject millions in a winnable fight. Manger took responsibility to protect Ortiz braves
Sure Buds

Keep believing that , Ortizís team over played their hand and thought they had some leverage. I doubt Ortiz was even in the loop . You think Ortiz would turn down 3 straps with life changing purse when heís got such a short window left of his career. I bet itís like AJ and most fighters he
doesnít even get involved or have my idea whatís going on he out hisntrust in his team and they dropped the ball
Old 05-11-2019, 07:27 AM #99
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
casuals do not care about ortiz. its why he always fights on undercards. they want to see joshua and the opponent really doesnt matter unless its a fury/wilder type. anyone else and they are just tuning in to see joshua. he was offered 14 times more than he has ever made. he blew it
Thatís might be true for AJ in the UK where he can fight the local plumber and it
Be a big event

But in the States AJ is still unknown he drew mediocre #s on Showtime and his fight with Povetkin was reportedly watched by 20k in the States. With AJ in the States Opponets still matter

With Ortiz as a opponet at least he gets the boxing fans amped up and it be a cant miss fight with Ruiz thereís nothing to get excited about itís just a AJ fight itís like this Golovkin fight. Cool their fighting but nothing to really care about
Old 05-11-2019, 07:29 AM #100
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5622 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,067.56
Total Points: 102,529.24
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
He actually did, he wasnít the Joshua of today. He was only in his 17th fight I think. Gave Martin the large piece of the money. At the time a lot of people didnít think he would win, one of those includes Fury.

I mean now we can all laugh at Martin and call him one of the worse HW champion in the world ever, especially with the fact that he hasnít gone on to do anything, but remember Haymon looked after Martin too. And could have set up a unification with Wilder, but that was a ďRiskĒ that Team Wilder didnít even thought about taking at the time, just because Martin was an unknown quantity.

So give respect to Joshua for bringing those belt back into one place like Fury did, hopefully we would get the WBC along with the others, in one place and with one man. Which ever the man is good luck to them all.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List