Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-09-2019, 11:47 AM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3023 Post(s)
Jab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 48,557.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
And there is no second time... wtf you taking about, you even acknowledged that I took my bet back... obviously but if I would of bet and didnít take it back before the fight you wouldnít be saying ďyou backed outĒ you confirmed it yourself... so stop with the lies. Youíre a garbage human who talks trash but wonít ever back it up. You donít even feel pride for your own people you donít even rep what/who you are. To me thatís a lame human being but go ahead do you. Puzzy
you're so mad that yire responding to 1 of my posts twice but 20 min apart. I must really be on your mind. Mainly because you're embarrassed that I proved you wrong. You bailed on the original bet, you then asked yesterday for me to prove that you backed out AFTER the fight, I did that and you're still making excuses. You're as pathetic as they get. I'm sure Mexicans don't even claim you.
Jab jab boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-09-2019, 11:51 AM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 731 Post(s)
EasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 30,082.88
Usyk bro - W1LL 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Go watch the Skoglund fight again. Canelo destorys that version of Callum & makes it look easy.

And I believe that is the current version of Callum more or less, but lotsa people seem to think he's a different guy since the admittedly impressive Groves W.

Callum will as fearful/careful with throwing punches as Jacobs was real quick or he'll be getting dropped/KO'd real quick.
Smith did look poor against Skoglund.

And not to discredit his win v Groves, because i thought Smith boxed very well, but you have to wonder where Groves was really at for that fight? - It's obvious that shoulder injury was essentially a career ending injury because he was going to retire win or lose, so why wouldn't he take that fight for the payday even if his shoulder was finished? those WBSS finals pay well, even for the loser of the final.

I think Smith is a good fighter, but he certainly got Groves at a great time. That said, Smith has always raised his game to his opposition, so he may be as good as they say.
EasternEuroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:57 AM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 731 Post(s)
EasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 30,082.88
Usyk bro - W1LL 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
Money talks. Smith would probably agree to a crippling weight clause and be happy to make a fortune losing his title. Few would not. Where else can Smith make big money fighting at 168, or thereabouts?
He can't make anywhere near that Canelo money against anyone else.

In reality, the only other money fight for him at 168 would be a domestic fight with Eubank Jr. Despite Eubank not being great, people still tune in to see him fight. Even that probably wouldn't be a fraction of the money DAZN would put up for Canelo v Smith.

It's not even like he can go up to 175 and make big money either. As good as Bivol, Beterbiev etc. are...they are not big earners.
EasternEuroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 12:03 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2369 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 33,271.37
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŗgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
you're so mad that yire responding to 1 of my posts twice but 20 min apart. I must really be on your mind. Mainly because you're embarrassed that I proved you wrong. You bailed on the original bet, you then asked yesterday for me to prove that you backed out AFTER the fight, I did that and you're still making excuses. You're as pathetic as they get. I'm sure Mexicans don't even claim you.
Nah bro Iím not mad, you said in the post... ďwhat happened? You backed out?Ē And I said yeah I backed out that I was just seeing if you would take the bet since you always talk sh.it and donít back it up. Just like you taking sh.it about callum and canelo but wonít back it up. I ainít got to prove nothing to you Iím a man of my word if i would of bet I would honor it but I took my bet back itís obvious you confirmed it with your post you dumb phuck. And yeah Iím proud to be Mexican! At least I have a lil pride not like you, you scarred to come out of the closet canít even have a lil pride for yourself which tells us all we need to know about your lame ass...
Robi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 12:18 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5589 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,187,868.03
Total Points: 2,196,564.79
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded 
Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey SlŠinte .. Good health :) - kafkod Cheers. No thanks but cheers. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Thx - jaded 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
Callum just wants that pay day.!
... and who doesn't want "that payday"?... (Usyk, maybe?)
MDPopescu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 12:43 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Jab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah bro Iím not mad, you said in the post... ďwhat happened? You backed out?Ē And I said yeah I backed out that I was just seeing if you would take the bet since you always talk sh.it and donít back it up. Just like you taking sh.it about callum and canelo but wonít back it up. I ainít got to prove nothing to you Iím a man of my word if i would of bet I would honor it but I took my bet back itís obvious you confirmed it with your post you dumb phuck. And yeah Iím proud to be Mexican! At least I have a lil pride not like you, you scarred to come out of the closet canít even have a lil pride for yourself which tells us all we need to know about your lame ass...
1. I proved beyond a doubt that you're not a man of your word. It's clear as day that you asked for a bet, I accepted, you realized you were being a delusional my loyal towards a Mexican and decided to disappear instead of honoring your word. 2. This all started because you're either so delusional for Canelo that you don't realize that callum is a top fighter and a threat to Canelo or, you've never seen callum fight. Either way, your comment was stupid, you got called out on it and you got emotional. 3. Having pride in what you are has nothing to do with comjng on an internet message board and telling everyone you're Mexican and supporting Mexican fighters to the point that you make yourself look like an ass. That's not pride, that's being a wannabe because you're just trying to compensate for not really being an actual Mexican, so you go out of your way to say, hey guys I'm Mexican. Canelo is a God and is levels above all men. Again, you just make yourself look corny and stupid.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:35 PM #87
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19319 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,180,888.18
Total Points: 1,185,049.14
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
Smith did look poor against Skoglund.

And not to discredit his win v Groves, because i thought Smith boxed very well, but you have to wonder where Groves was really at for that fight? - It's obvious that shoulder injury was essentially a career ending injury because he was going to retire win or lose, so why wouldn't he take that fight for the payday even if his shoulder was finished? those WBSS finals pay well, even for the loser of the final.

I think Smith is a good fighter, but he certainly got Groves at a great time. That said, Smith has always raised his game to his opposition, so he may be as good as they say.
I won't go so far as to make a definite claim the injury &/or Groves general focus with that problem were the reasons Callum won, but there are a lot of things in play with Groves at that time that one could argue coulda made that fight more favorable to Callum & all the things I've mentioned could be a part of that.

And no question Callum is a good fighter. For as much as I'm dogging him vs Canelo you can't argue with the level of success Callum has had overall. But Canelo is simply on a whole other level.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 02:10 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŗgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
1. I proved beyond a doubt that you're not a man of your word. It's clear as day that you asked for a bet, I accepted, you realized you were being a delusional my loyal towards a Mexican and decided to disappear instead of honoring your word. 2. This all started because you're either so delusional for Canelo that you don't realize that callum is a top fighter and a threat to Canelo or, you've never seen callum fight. Either way, your comment was stupid, you got called out on it and you got emotional. 3. Having pride in what you are has nothing to do with comjng on an internet message board and telling everyone you're Mexican and supporting Mexican fighters to the point that you make yourself look like an ass. That's not pride, that's being a wannabe because you're just trying to compensate for not really being an actual Mexican, so you go out of your way to say, hey guys I'm Mexican. Canelo is a God and is levels above all men. Again, you just make yourself look corny and stupid.
Yeah whatever bro, say whatever fits your agenda and makes you feel like your a somebody. Lol... youíre lame af and we all know it, thatís all here is too it.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:52 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yeah whatever bro, say whatever fits your agenda and makes you feel like your a somebody. Lol... youíre lame af and we all know it, thatís all here is too it.
who's we? You and the rest of the Canelo fan girl club?? Foh. the above comment is basically you quitting (shocker) because you know that I just proved you're full of s*** and have no credibility as a man or as a " boxing fan"
Old 05-09-2019, 04:39 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
who's we? You and the rest of the Canelo fan girl club?? Foh. the above comment is basically you quitting (shocker) because you know that I just proved you're full of s*** and have no credibility as a man or as a " boxing fan"
anyone thatís ever spoken to your lame ass on here. We all know you are a loser. You donít know me as a man donít know me at all bro, Iíd kick your ass as a man I bet that all day. But your lame ass lives too far so youíre lucky. But even if you were close you the type to run your mouth and not do sh.it anyway so keep being the tough guy behind your screen.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List