No announcement yet.

HBO Pulls Plug On Neverland Documentary, Oprah Deletes Interviews With Accusers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    I was neutral about it before but seeing that Oprah/HBO blacklisted it, I tend to think it contains accurate information. They both have a pretty lengthy history of associating with & covering for pedos.
    Its actually the opposite of what you said. Its being pulled because it contains inaccurate information.

Comment

Man, it's a shame what some of us have done to MJ, and I want to offer my apology to him (R.I.P.) and his family.

The evidence shows that he didn't abuse any of these children, and I also learned that he really did have Vitiligo. I never accused him of being a pedo because I didn't have all the information until recently, but I went in on him pretty hard for believing he just wanted to change himself into a white man.

Seems being the most popular person in the world comes with some grave consequences. Truly a shame what some of us did to this man. May he rest in peace.

Comment

I guess HBO and Oprah both realized that once released and analyzed the “documentary” didnt have an ounce of truth to it.
        Funny thing is this is the exact same thing that happened in MJ’s 2005 trial. Loads of “witnesses” took the stand to give the most damning testimony only to be exposed as liars on cross.

If there is any justice these two should see jail time. As well as that opportunist director.
        Last edited by JJRod; 04-11-2019, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Man, it's a shame what some of us have done to MJ, and I want to offer my apology to him (R.I.P.) and his family.

The evidence shows that he didn't abuse any of these children, and I also learned that he really did have Vitiligo. I never accused him of being a pedo because I didn't have all the information until recently, but I went in on him pretty hard for believing he just wanted to change himself into a white man.

Seems being the most popular person in the world comes with some grave consequences. Truly a shame what some of us did to this man. May he rest in peace.
          I was the same way. I thought he was bleaching his skin to be white. MJ was extremely pro black. Wesley Snipes talks about kicking it with MJ in S. Africa & talking with him for hours about the plight of black people & racism. And his book collection reflected that. Donated to black colleges. Hired inner city gangs to be in his videos. Brought thousands of inner city kids to Neverland. Mike was a proud black man.

I thought he slept in a hyperberic chamber from that pic of him laying in it. He actually donated that to a burn center to a hospital and the pic was taken & that rumor was spread.

But when you find out who was planting stories about him in the media, like Oprah's buddy Harvey Weinstein, and how they were trying to break Jackson to get that publishing you start to understand what was really going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I was the same way. I thought he was bleaching his skin to be white. MJ was extremely pro black. Wesley Snipes talks about kicking it with MJ in S. Africa & talking with him for hours about the plight of black people & racism. And his book collection reflected that. Donated to black colleges. Hired inner city gangs to be in his videos. Brought thousands of inner city kids to Neverland. Mike was a proud black man.

I thought he slept in a hyperberic chamber from that pic of him laying in it. He actually donated that to a burn center to a hospital and the pic was taken & that rumor was spread.

But when you find out who was planting stories about him in the media, like Oprah's buddy Harvey Weinstein, and how they were trying to break Jackson to get that publishing you start to understand what was really going on.
            The likes of Little Richard were exploited by a racist music industry. Michael bought the rights for their music and would pay them royalties.

Michael Jackson was proud of who he was, anyone who really knew him would tell you the same. In all the controversy and freak show, the fact he helped to break racial barriers gets forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              So you watched the entire 4 hour documentary hoping to see a clip or picture of a kid being touched up? You're fooking sick bro.
              thats called smoking gun evidence. if i accuse you of being a pedophile and have no pics or videos. all i got is stories .. is that evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Wow. I never knew that about the hyperberic chamber. Good shlt, man.

I feel so bad for this dude now. Look what they did to his legacy. He was definitely a role model and worthy of much honor and respect.

Comment

Where’s Robbie and the usual pricks saying mj is guilty?

Glad I didn’t waste my time watching it. Imagine thinking mj is smarter than the fbi and was able to hide being a ped0

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
                    No one is talking about the Harvey Weinstein documentary or his upcoming trial. The documentary came just in time to do what it intended.
                    In fairness no one gave a f#ck about that guy til all the news come out about him sexually f#cking with women. I doubt this MJ doc was meant as a cover up to his situation if thats what you're implying.

Randomly I'll be surprised if that guy isn't f#cked either way. He's either gonna be in legal trouble or his career is over. I don't think you come back from this level of f#ckedupness, but feel free to bump this post in the event he wins a Oscar in 5 years & everyone gives him a standing O or some sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      I never understood why so many were swayed and convinced by this documentary?
                      Did you see it? The director seems like a legit piece of sh^t, but he is a very f#cking good filmmaker if you can separate his work from whats being said. He uses the camera well with closeups & even showing random innocent pics that move his own not so innocent narrative well. And the story is so outrageous & awful it draws up levels of sympathy in anyone who's not a MJ fan &/or just tends to belief a story being told to them over critiquing it as I think the masses virtually are programmed to do.

I think in the years to come this doc might be seen as a tutorial on how with clever filmmaking tactics one can make a story more believable & real to the audience.

Comment

Working...
                      X