No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson did "far worse" to boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson did "far worse" to boys

Well known fixer to the stars, P.I. Anthony Pellicano, is getting out of jail soon.
    He's claimed that he had stopped working for MJ when he found that he'd done far worse to boys than he's been accused of.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/868671...sin-pellicano/

So gents, assuming there's truth to this, what could that mean?

With 1 of the 2 boys in the HBO doc, he says MJ tried penetrating anully. Do you think MJ did full anul rape on some boys or what?

And yes that Pellicano is a bad dude himself too.

Jackson was a butt hole surfer and pickle Smootcher.He did society a favor when he died.Did you hear what Streisand said about him ?She said the kids wanted to be there and Jackson had his sexual needs to take care of .She is taking heat for it on Twitter but maybe it’s fake news.

Comment

Yeah read what Steisand said, and it's disgusting. "It didn't kill the boys" and MJ "had his needs."

Comment

He was a sick piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
          Yeah read what Steisand said, and it's disgusting. "It didn't kill the boys" and MJ "had his needs."
          Yeah can't believe she how appalled she was when Trump won and it was the end of the world but with Michael jackson it's
          Well.. they didn't die well... he had his sexual needs and bla bla bla

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            Well known fixer to the stars, P.I. Anthony Pellicano, is getting out of jail soon.
            He's claimed that he had stopped working for MJ when he found that he'd done far worse to boys than he's been accused of.
            https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/868671...sin-pellicano/

So gents, assuming there's truth to this, what could that mean?

With 1 of the 2 boys in the HBO doc, he says MJ tried penetrating anully. Do you think MJ did full anul rape on some boys or what?

And yes that Pellicano is a bad dude himself too.
            I just can't with this "yesterday, I was lying, but today I am telling the truth" sorta sentiments. This guy wants his out of prison card and needs attention for whatever book he is writing. Dude is just another snake from the lair.

Comment

i think mj probably didnt touch any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                I just can't with this "yesterday, I was lying, but today I am telling the truth" sorta sentiments. This guy wants his out of prison card and needs attention for whatever book he is writing. Dude is just another snake from the lair.
                This is true and that guy is a real foul creature himself.
                May have been the one surveilling Nicole Brown for OJ and who knows what else he's done.

Comment

Streisand is sick in the head. What a stupid thing to say.

Similar to Ian McKellen saying Kevin Spacey probably wouldn't of molested people if he had been able to come openly out of the closet.

Celebs, for the most part, are weird.

Comment

In Streisand's defence, look at her nose.

Comment

Working...
                    X