Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the basis/source of your confidence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I lost all of my confidence when I tried out for the basketball team in the 7th grade and didn't make it.

Comment

i have a pretty solid sized dick for an asian guy (6.1 inches) and i'm decently tall 5'10".

i have really strong, thick head of hair and a perfect hairline, plus i get a fresh cut every 2 weeks. the only thing i'm slightly insecure about is that my jawline isn't perfectly even on both sides. but i've been told by others its not even noticeable. plus i'm pretty wealthy for my age.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Since the prominence of the Internet I found out 10 inch is average, so I feel bad for missing the mark.
        Solid 7 here. ATL has the sweetest peaches...
        I lament the loss of the freaknic...

Glory days...

Back then my leaps had leaps. Posting up and mad dogging fools.. par for the course... I pulled sisters, from brothers cuZ,,,

I'm just old now... I kiss my hand daily, throw it up to God, for lost brothers

No half stepping... I've said too much.. Wasted my voice in the hope that a young man can take something useful... From what I I feel I gotta say...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I'd like to think I'm pretty intelligent and a classy gentleman. That's where the root of my confidence comes from.

And I can suck my own dick.
          Can you do it whilst Wanking Willy? Asking for a friend.:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Can you do it whilst Wanking Willy? Asking for a friend.:wank:
            Of course bruh.

I can even do it while deadlifting at the gym.

Comment

I have one of the highest proctored IQ scores in the world

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                My BBC....
                Me too.

But when I say "my" BBC, I'm referring to DeSean who's my partner in crime (crime is a just a figure of speech, no racism intended).

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Me too.

But when I say "my" BBC, I'm referring to DeSean who's my partner in crime (crime is a just a figure of speech, no racism intended).
                  Yeah it's all relative.. the second B to me stands for Brown..

Comment

the skillful way i stuff my underwear. draws them in all the time. of course i tell them im married as to not get busted

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Boxing ability will always raise confidence. If you can out talk someone AND out fight them, that's gold.
                      Ever try to talk someone outta an azz whopping?

Comment

Working...
                      X