Boxing: Manny Pacquiao - Living the American Dream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing: Manny Pacquiao - Living the American Dream

By Jason Tremble - February 9, 2005

Manny Pacquiao is living the American dream. He has fame, fortune, and a left hook that can take him to another world title. There's just one thing that makes him a bit different - he's not American. I haven't seen the boxing public so excited about a fighter since the Ukraine brothers - Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko came to the U.S. The Philippine's boxing sensation Manny "The Destroyer/Pacman" Pacquiao is slowly taking over the U.S. with his perpetuate style of making everyone like him. Is it his record of 43 fights, 39 wins (31 coming by way of knockout), 2 draws, and 2 losses that make us watch for his extraordinary talents? Is it the fact he's trained by one of the classiest and one day future Hall of Fame trainer, Freddie Roach? Could it be that he's just plain likable? I'm going to say it's all of the above and more.

Here's the complete article:

http://www.ringsidereport.com/Tremble292005.htm

jesus.

what next manny for president. Or perhaps chairman of the United nations.

he makes everyone likes him, how do you know, taken a poll in america have you Illbet you as much as you like that amongst boxing fans most in the Us will be shouting for Morales, most non boxing fans in american wouldnt even know who he is.

keep deluding yourself. More nonsense from blind patriotic fans, I cant wait til pac gets his ass handed to him to hear what all you guys are gonna say.

this really takes the biscuit.

Comment

If we had had more money from HBO we probably would've gone ahead and made Pacquiao-Marquez," Arum admitted. "But since we didn't and the fighters weren't satisfied with the money available and since I didn't think Pacquiao-Marquez was a pay-per-view fight, the alternative was to do Morales-Pacquiao."

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
        jesus.

he makes everyone likes him, how do you know, taken a poll in america have you Illbet you as much as you like that amongst boxing fans most in the Us will be shouting for Morales, most non boxing fans in american wouldnt even know who he is.

keep deluding yourself. More nonsense from blind patriotic fans, I cant wait til pac gets his ass handed to him to hear what all you guys are gonna say.

What's your problem? More nonsense from blind patriotic fans? Can't you read? This is from an american writer.

You are just getting insecure because of the attention Pacquiao is getting . . . how PATHETIC. Are you losing sleep over these write ups?

Find articles of your beloved fighters (if you can )and post it too, that may make you breath easier.
        Last edited by psychopath; 02-10-2005, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
          jesus.

You are barking at the wrong tree. Tell that to Tremble, the writer of the article. Maybe he is a pac nuthuuger himself!

Comment

im not insecure mate, im just sick of the overhyping of your man, he is this he is that, he aint proved **** yet, all he has done is beat an unfocussed barerra and got a boxing lesson off marquez, that dont make him a great.

and i was referring to the artcile as well but you felt the need to post along with the other 5 thousan ****in pacquio is the greatest threads.

****ing stop sucking him off and get a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
              and got a boxing lesson off marquez, that dont make him a great.
              Tell me the truth would you rather be Marquez or Pacquiao in that fight? Never seen so many blood dripping in a fight. It took 8 Q-tips to hold it off.

Comment

whatever mate, marquez won that fight pac was very lucky to get a draw.

Im impartial too but I am sick of this constant hyping of pac, its turning people off him.

he is a good fighter with a lot of poetential but you lot carry on like he is the second coming.

its sad and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
                  jesus.

go and **** yourself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
                    whatever mate, marquez won that fight pac was very lucky to get a draw.

Im impartial too but I am sick of this constant hyping of pac, its turning people off him.

he is a good fighter with a lot of poetential but you lot carry on like he is the second coming.

its sad and pathetic.
                    Says who? YOU? Your not credible!!! The person who wrote the article is credible!

Comment

Working...
                    X