No announcement yet.

Another Guillermo Rigondeaux Interview - Translate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Guillermo Rigondeaux Interview - Translate

The video doesn't have an embed feature so I can't embed it.

Guillermo Rigondeaux: “Le voy a ganar a Donaire como sea”

http://terratv.terra.com.mx/videos/D...e-a-Nonito.htm

Pretty cool interview.

That's pretty funny how he got his nickname, I use to watch that show, Sabado Gigante, when I was a kid lol

Comment

A pretty straight forward interview. I'll summarize.

He only cares about boxing (disregards politics, religion, internet culture), but watches all sports.

He ranks his Gold Medal victories as tougher and more important fights than pretty much any pro fight (so far).

When asked if this was his most important fight so far, he said no and that it was Donaire's most important fight.

He doesn't take trash talk seriously, and that respectfully, all questions will be answered on April 13 (this day can't come fast enough).

When asked how will he win? His answer was "However".

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
        A pretty straight forward interview. I'll summarize.

He only cares about boxing (disregards politics, religion, internet culture), but watches all sports.

He ranks his Gold Medal victories as tougher and more important fights than pretty much any pro fight (so far).

When asked if this was his most important fight so far, he said no and that it was Donaire's most important fight.

He doesn't take trash talk seriously, and that respectfully, all questions will be answered on April 13 (this day can't come fast enough).

When asked how will he win? His answer was "However".
        Pretty much.

I'll just add that he said he enjoys dancing, all styles. And spoke highly about MMA and the MMA fighters he's training with, even jokingly said he might just switch over to MMA.

And he nicked named himself after a character from a very popular Latin show.

Last edited by _original_; 04-02-2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Man in like this dude more and more daily, wish him the best but my boy donaire is a dangerous man.

Comment

Love this guy's confidence. This is gonna be good, I only wish i could sit ringside for it!

Comment

Great interview. I like how Rigo responded very candidly to the question about Donaire. No trash talk, just an honest and respectful answer: "He's a good fighter...he's a good fighter." When it's all said and done, these guys respect each other as fighters. The rest is just smoke.

Comment

Rigondeaux is so casual and relaxed. Bring on the 13th!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Great interview. I like how Rigo responded very candidly to the question about Donaire. No trash talk, just an honest and respectful answer: "He's a good fighter...he's a good fighter." When it's all said and done, these guys respect each other as fighters. The rest is just smoke.
                  That wasn't the case back in the press conference when he said he could beat all of Donaire's opponents in one night and made the racist comment where Nishikoa couldn't see because of his slanted eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post
                    That wasn't the case back in the press conference when he said he could beat all of Donaire's opponents in one night and made the racist comment where Nishikoa couldn't see because of his slanted eyes.
                    It's called trash talk. You really think Rigondeaux believed what he was saying? C'mon....

Comment

Working...
                    X