Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Is that why Juanma vs. Gamboa was made?
    Or Rigondeaux vs. Donaire?

You know damn well that Arum loves to let things "marinate" until he's good and ready.
    I don't understand why people are so freaken angry about Juanma vs Gamboa not happening. It probably never was that great of a fight anyway. We got two great Juanma vs Salido fights instead. What more can you ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
      granted it's a MUCH more even fight but idk if they have the fan bases to even fill out an arena
      You're a moron. Did you even see how full Staples Center was tonight?

Do me a favor and don't comment on my threads anymore.

Comment

umm nonito can't even sell out the HOME DEPOT CENTER, which seats like 6k people max.

Mares drew a lot at the staples center, i'd say about 5 or 6k according to what steve kim said. It'd depend on the undercard.[/QUOTE]

I think after tonight, you can get that fight sold out.

Comment

Steve Kim, who was AT the staples center, reported that there were about 4 or 5k people there, ******.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
            umm nonito can't even sell out the HOME DEPOT CENTER, which seats like 6k people max.

Mares drew a lot at the staples center, i'd say about 5 or 6k according to what steve kim said. It'd depend on the undercard.
            I think after tonight, you can get that fight sold out.[/QUOTE]

Once again I'll wait until the numbers come out but GB gives away a lot of tickets..... That's there MO

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              I don't understand why people are so freaken angry about Juanma vs Gamboa not happening. It probably never was that great of a fight anyway.
              In hindsight Gamboa would probably have destroyed him. But at the time the fight was hot and Juanma still hadn't been exposed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                I think after tonight, you can get that fight sold out.
                Once again I'll wait until the numbers come out but GB gives away a lot of tickets..... That's there MO [/QUOTE]

This is true. And I'm fully aware that Mares is a draw, his fans love him. Donaire? Not so much, he has trouble and peaks at 3 or 4k at the Home Depot Center.

Comment

If they make this fight in California it will sell out! Mares will bring in the Mexican fans and Nonito will for sure bring in the Filipino contingent.

On top of that it is two of the top 10 PFP boxers in the world.

Bob doesn't have to be pressured though. He will make this fight and Nonito isn't scared of Mares.

Comment

I believe this fight will happen. The only time TR and GBP don`t get along is when mayweather is involved.

Like one mentioned maidana-karrass and Lara-Martirosyan is proof of that.

Comment

big fight

i would love to see dis....but wont get my hopes up.....golden boy and top rank need to cut dat **** out.....rios vs matthysse donaire vs mares,floyd vs manny all dat ***** needs to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X