Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier tribute and memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one has enamored so much respect from me than my old teacher. The most roughest toughest man to ever enter the ring.

Comment

I don't know if anyone can beat this thing but I think that Joe will fight his heart out, don't think he knows any other way. To paraphrase what Ketchel's manager (I think?) said "just start counting to 10 he'll get up.

Comment

God bless Joe Frazier, the man is an inspiration. A true warrior and living legend.....

Comment

You can argue about Joe's standing amongst the elites in boxing history, but here are some things that are plain facts and/or strongly supported opinions-

He is the bravest fighter in history.
          He was as exciting as any in history.
          He won an Olympic gold medal.
          No one fighter is more well known for a single punch than Joe is for his left hook.
          He was the victor in what is still largely considered the single greatest event in the history of ALL sports.
          He personified the city he fought out of, which is also the city I have lived my whole life. He has given back to this city, and back to the sport he had already given so much to in the ring.

A true legend from our sport and in this country.

Comment

Hey fellas its a Joe Frazier appreciation thread in NSB and I would greatly appreciate it if you guys stopped by.
            Last edited by MJ223; 11-06-2011, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

Probably my favorite fight to watch when im loving boxing.
              watch this fight.

Comment

Working...
              X