Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney: “I would love to fight the Klitschko sisters but they’re scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toney is a joke now, the guy should have retired after being outboxed by Sam Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Regarding a potential fight against one of the Klitschko brothers:

“I’ve been trying to fight these guys for seven years. These guys have no desire to fight me because they know what time it is. When I saw them last year at the Arreola fight, they deliberately walked the other way. They walked the other way when they saw me because they know. They were so God damned sacred of me they thought I was going to jump them right there. Everybody thinks I’m going to fight them on the spot. I ain’t going to throw a punch at all, period! I want to get paid in the ring. I want to knock their asses out in the ring. To anybody who thinks the Klitschko sisters are the best, these guys are garbage. They stay in their country. Garbage!”

Regarding the upcoming fights for each of the Klitschko brothers:

“I don’t care who they fight. I don’t care! They’re probably fighting garbage cans. I ain’t never heard about them. I don’t care about them. I’m not going to chase them because everybody knows there is only one heavyweight champion and that’s me. One thing that’s going to be impossible is to insist we’re going to fight. I’m going to worry about me. I’m not going to worry about what they’re doing.”

On whether he believes Wladimir ducked him when he decided to face Hasim Rahman at the time when Toney had a TKO3 win over Rahman:

“Yeah, but everybody knows what it is. The guy slacked out. Hasim Rahman is supposed to be a tough guy. I beat him down. He’s pretty decent guy. What kind of fighter pulls **** like that? I fought whoever right here and was willing to go through hell. These guys pick fights like cowards. They’re nothing. They’re garbage.”
      Toney needs to shut his fat ass up no one wants to her his BS anymore. Look james you cant cash that check w the klit so save yourself the embarrassment. Damn dude is like Mayorga now, all bark no bite

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
        The Toney that stopped Holyfield beats either Klit.
        surely you jest?

Comment

Working...
        X