No announcement yet.

Hi Guys i'm new here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys i'm new here.

Let me introduce myself: I am a Transexual born and raised in Orange County California, I now reside in Simi Valley after having spent a bit of time in London. I also lived in Istanbul several years back, which was quite an experience to say the least.

Travel is a major passion of mine, and I have been lucky enough to have seen quite a bit of the world, soaking up as much history and culture as possible. I have been a Shop assistant for many years, I am currently working in Beverly Hills, and I absolutely love what I do. My career keeps me on my toes, and brings me a lot of satisfaction. Boxing is a big part of my life, and i am glad i found this Forum

Originally posted by Ruts View Post
    Let me introduce myself: I am a Transexual born and raised in Orange County California, I now reside in Simi Valley after having spent a bit of time in London. I also lived in Istanbul several years back, which was quite an experience to say the least.

Travel is a major passion of mine, and I have been lucky enough to have seen quite a bit of the world, soaking up as much history and culture as possible. I have been a Shop assistant for many years, I am currently working in Beverly Hills, and I absolutely love what I do. My career keeps me on my toes, and brings me a lot of satisfaction. Boxing is a big part of my life, and i am glad i found this Forum
    i thought transexuals get made they arent born like that? anyways recomend me good hair products.

Comment

Faaaauuukkkk yyyoouuuuuuuuuuuu.

Comment

You have my interest.

Comment

I'll ask what everyone wants to know. How big is your penis?

Comment

I am a Transexual born and raised in Orange County California.
            So are you a man born a woman or a woman born a man?

And Orange County is real conservative, you must have had hell in the showers during high school P.E. class.

Comment

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
              I'll ask what everyone wants to know. How big is your penis?
              Oh god this is where I exit. *hangs head in shame*

Enjoy your horse dongs, I'm pissed off because I wish I had one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Oh god this is where I exit. *hangs head in shame*

Enjoy your horse dongs, I'm pissed off because I wish I had one.
                i always had the feeling you were a closet ****

Comment

Which one are you:

or

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    So are you a man born a woman or a woman born a man?

And Orange County is real conservative, you must have had hell in the showers during high school P.E. class.
                    I was born male, it was hard growing up in OC. But i'm strong

Comment

Working...
                    X