Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fit James Toney vs Klitschko Sisters ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either Klitschko by KO within 8 rounds. Wlad I think takes Toney in 3 and Vitali lengthens it and wrecks the dudes face. Sorry, but Toney was never that great of a HW. He is also 5'10, how is he going to reach a Klitschko to hit them? Hes giving up 8 in the reach department as well. Vitali would laugh as he leaned back on every punch and Wlads jab would force Toney either to submit or do something stupid. Just like Jones (who also fought Ruiz), Toney fought a certain type of HW tailored to him. He tended to fight slow heavyweights. Not a single one over 6'2 and most ridiculously out of shape or old. Sorry, Two Ton Toney was a lousy heavy weight and would stand no chance against Wlad or Vitali. A prime Toney would however beat a lot of Wlad and Vitalis opponents.

Comment

a fit james toney at this age and stage in his career would be a cruiserweight, height, arm reach and style wise, james toney wouldn't match up well with the kiltschko's.

as a james toney fan i don't and wouldn't entertain the idea of these match ups, especially now in his career......

Comment

I fit James Toney would be in the Super Six. Either Klit hurts him, there are weight classes for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Jd_macca View Post
          How does everyone see that going ? ... i think a fit james toney would whoop they asses ... whats everyone else opinion ??

a fit james toney has no business at HW... back to MW he would go

Comment

Working...
          X