Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BREAKING NEWS!][SHOCKING!] ADRIEN BRONER SAYS HANK LUNDY IS a SECURITY GUARD.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BREAKING NEWS!][SHOCKING!] ADRIEN BRONER SAYS HANK LUNDY IS a SECURITY GUARD.....

Go to the 8:20 mark

Wow.

They'll be co-workers in 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Lmfao! And hank said one time on an instagram post that he had two other jobs besides boxing I think he worked at the post office

Comment

Broner didn't mean it in a disrespectful manner anyhow.

Most boxers, even known guys like Lundy, can't solely live off of boxing. Anyways, nothing wrong with that line of work, it's good job.................security. *rimshot*

Comment

That's not shocking. Boxers don't have much other than boxing. Their options other than boxing is usually a regular 5 digit job unless they supplement it with commentating.

Jones, Malignaggi, and Ward are lucky to have the commentating jobs, and Algieri got like a Master's or PhD in nutrition so he is able to find work easily after boxing because he has that resume of kickboxing, boxing, and college degree.

Max Kellerman makes something like $4-5 million a year from all of his income. He makes more money a year than most boxers. You think Lundy ever saw $4-5 million in a year? Hell he probably hasn't grossed $4-5 mill in 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            That's not shocking. Boxers don't have much other than boxing. Their options other than boxing is usually a regular 5 digit job unless they supplement it with commentating.

Jones, Malignaggi, and Ward are lucky to have the commentating jobs, and Algieri got like a Master's or PhD in nutrition so he is able to find work easily after boxing because he has that resume of kickboxing, boxing, and college degree.

Max Kellerman makes something like $4-5 million a year from all of his income. He makes more money a year than most boxers. You think Lundy ever saw $4-5 million in a year? Hell he probably hasn't grossed $4-5 mill in 5 years.
            isn't there a guy who posts here who used to promote lundy? hasn't he bragged about getting him million dollar paydays or am i thinking of someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              Both will do better than you

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Both will do better than you
                damn, why do they keep sending you banana gifts? that seems really insensitive. you should go to the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  isn't there a guy who posts here who used to promote lundy? hasn't he bragged about getting him million dollar paydays or am i thinking of someone else?
                  I didn't know that. I've only seen OnePunch talking about working for Nate Campbell.

Comment

Monroe is in a boyband and? Not a lot of boxers makes a lot of money from boxing. So have second jobs too.. Isn't salido a cab driver? like literally a cab driver?

Comment

Working...
                    X