No announcement yet.

Finito López 51-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Er yes he was in position to cherry pick. You really have no clue on this matter do you?

How about just name me his top 5 wins.
    I'm not going thru none of that to appease any of you mofos i've seen both of these guys and i say finito's 51-0 is just as solid as Floyds 50-0, especially since Floyds final fight was a total fluke. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      I'm not going thru none of that to appease any of you mofos i've seen both of these guys and i say finito's 51-0 is just as solid as Floyds 50-0, especially since Floyds final fight was a total fluke. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
      So you aren't going to name his top 5 wins?

Larry was right I doubt you can even name 5 of his opponents without looking it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        why doesn't anyone talks about this when they talk about a record?
        He has a draw but more importantly, most people dont know sht about Boxing, let alone an obscure weight division.

Real boxing heads like myself tend to think that Finito is the greatest mexican fighter of all time.

Comment

I literally do not know how I can make this easier.

What...anyone....else....did....is....irrelevant. Which part do you not get? Point it out so I can say it slower.

"He fought the stiffest comp right the way up to the finish line"

No-he-didn't.

This is nonsense.

Don't say it again.
          Alright so let me say it like this: at the finish line, Floyd fought a guy that was 0-0. Lopez did not.
          I respect that far more

Comment

Larry was right I doubt you can even name 5 of his opponents without looking it up.
            Larry being right means as much to me as getting a parking ticket

Comment

Larry being right means as much to me as getting a parking ticket
              So are you going to name his best 5 wins?

Comment

So are you going to name his best 5 wins?
                are you? is larry?

if you was thorough like that, you would just come with your game, and let it speak for itself..

only thing larry knows is Floyd beat more champions...

Comment

are you? is larry?

if you was thorough like that, you would just come with your game, and let it speak for itself..

only thing larry knows is Floyd beat more champions...
                  Why would I?

You are the one that is hilariously trying to claim he fought better competition and has a better resume than Mayweather.

Ok then, name his best 5 wins then.

Comment

Why would I?

You are the one that is hilariously trying to claim he fought better competition and has a better resume than Mayweather.

Ok then, name his best 5 wins then.
                    why would you? because obviously you disagree, and ain't offering up no solid rebuttal, because you know Floyd was cherrypicking..

lopez didn't fight a 0-0 dude in his final fight...that's all that matters in my book...

the point is, for slow mofos, he must have earned that record, whereas Floyd manufactured a great deal of his...

Comment

Lame cats will always ask you to do something they know they can't do themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X