Rigo decision
    20.59%

Loma but just

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
      Loma but just
      Don't forget to vote

Comment

Fans think that a heavyweight giving away 20 pounds to an opponent is more of a advantage than a bantamweight giving away 10 lbs! It is NOT!

The power becomes limited as a small bantam moves up to feather or super feather. It simply doesn't transfer the way it can with bigger men!
        The activity level that occurs in the light divisions is the main ingredient in a career for the little guys. Power becomes more relevant as the classes increase in weight.

Rigo will not match up with a solid super feather he is only 5' 3.5" some say 5'4" with good reach but against Lomo he gives up a lot of size.

I do believe that Rigo has little to no options to earn a pot of money so he needs to take the bout.

The smart move would be a "co-feature" with Lomo vs Salido and Rigo vs Flores!! I don't think they will end with surprises but it might be a good promo shot to try and draw in the casuals also you can bring in major sports networks since both of these men don't need to add in "fu@&" every other word like a moron!

I think Rigo gives away a lot once they re hydrate but times running out on him at his age!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          Fans think that a heavyweight giving away 20 pounds to an opponent is more of a advantage than a bantamweight giving away 10 lbs! It is NOT!

The power becomes limited as a small bantam moves up to feather or super feather. It simply doesn't transfer the way it can with bigger men!
          The activity level that occurs in the light divisions is the main ingredient in a career for the little guys. Power becomes more relevant as the classes increase in weight.

Rigo will not match up with a solid super feather he is only 5' 3.5" some say 5'4" with good reach but against Lomo he gives up a lot of size.

I do believe that Rigo has little to no options to earn a pot of money so he needs to take the bout.

The smart move would be a "co-feature" with Lomo vs Salido and Rigo vs Flores!! I don't think they will end with surprises but it might be a good promo shot to try and draw in the casuals also you can bring in major sports networks since both of these men don't need to add in "fu@&" every other word like a moron!

I think Rigo gives away a lot once they re hydrate but times running out on him at his age!

Ray
          Myths.

A seasoned Middleweight in Hopkins to tame a Tarver or drop Shumenov to the canvas...

Didn't Stevenson batter a now "Heavyweight" Bellew? Didn't Ward hurt Kovalev where Kovalev TWiCE in both occasions was meant to overpower and KO Ward?

Real boxing fans know that accuracy and timing, positioning, will drive a shot's enormous power. That's why guys like Lara or Rigo can hurt dudes with proper timing and picking.

Let's not forgot Rigo just snapped a dude's Jaw by the illustration just mentioned because Rigo knows when to coil back and pop!

Let's stop making covert weight disparity excuses to not make this fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            Myths.

A seasoned Middleweight in Hopkins to tame a Tarver or drop Shumenov to the canvas...

Didn't Stevenson batter a now "Heavyweight" Bellew? Didn't Ward hurt Kovalev where Kovalev TWiCE in both occasions was meant to overpower and KO Ward?

Real boxing fans know that accuracy and timing, positioning, will drive a shot's enormous power. That's why guys like Lara or Rigo can hurt dudes with proper timing and picking.

Let's not forgot Rigo just snapped a dude's Jaw by the illustration just mentioned because Rigo knows when to coil back and pop!

Let's stop making covert weight disparity excuses to not make this fight happen
            Are you denying the need for weight divisions?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Are you denying the need for weight divisions?
              Yeah I think Rigo should fight Cruisers

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Yeah I think Rigo should fight Cruisers
                Well, the line has to be drawn somewhere. That's where weight divisions come in. Everyone has their limitations. For some, climbing two divisions isn't a problem. For others, it might be an insurmountable task.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Well, the line has to be drawn somewhere. That's where weight divisions come in. Everyone has their limitations. For some, climbing two divisions isn't a problem. For others, it might be an insurmountable task.
                  What's the difference in weight from 160-168? You know Gennady has fans that say he "shouldn't" fight there or that he's a "small MW.""

These excuses are getting old.

Gennady "hits" like a HW so they say...

All this but Rigo can't fight Loma from 122-130 when Amagasa rehydrated more than 140+?

Comment

I voted Loma wins by KO. They are both equally great in my opinion but Loma is much bigger and much younger. I doubt this fight will ever happen for those reasons.

Comment

Working...
                    X