Collapse
No announcement yet.

Court Rules Baby Must Die, Even Though Parents Can Pay Out of Pocket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aw, cmon. im the only heartless cu/nt ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      im sure there will be limitations and restrictions. but there should be some level of government involvement.

imho
      I dont know man i just dont like it.

one day its gonna be this, next disabled, next auststic, next deformed lol imagine the boxing game with no danny garcia!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        I dont know man i just dont like it.

one day its gonna be this, next disabled, next auststic, next deformed lol imagine the boxing game with no danny garcia!
        no reason it should all or nothing. we have viable examples to refer to for guidelines.

there will always be a swift

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          no reason it should all or nothing. we have viable examples to refer to for guidelines.

there will always be a swift
          well have to wait and see, but it will be bad in the long run I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            well have to wait and see, but it will be bad in the long run I believe.
            put it this way. life can be tough on people with nothing missing. imagine life for someone ''defective''.

just saying.

but im with you. i hope the focus is always on whats best for the child.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              Two colleagues of mine were debating over this article.

One is siding with the parents saying that the parents have the right to give their baby a chance to live, while the other one is agreeing with the government because the baby should die with dignity.

Which side would you choose, the parents or the government?

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/gov...baby-must-die/

How is this even a question? What right does the government have at all to interfere into a persons private life? The parents are the legal guardians and overseers of their child, they make the decision of what they believe to be best for him, no one else. No surprise that this is happening in Britain, where individual freedoms are becoming as scarce as seeing an actual Brit in London. In America people would flip **** if the government ever tried to tell their citizens how they should care for their child.

Comment

Ain't government healthcare great!!

Comment

I think people do spend too much time and money trying to save people who are long gone. It's not easy to see it that way though when it's your loved one and you'd do anything for them. I understand this pain all too well.

But in the end, that should be their choice (esp if at their expense), as long as the baby is not going through any undue suffering by being kept alive.

Comment

Working...
                  X