Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Pay No Attention To The Critics, Smith is Dangerous!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll start dropping other fighter's names when he realizes his PPV will do less than 97k.

Conyellow be like...

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
      Would be awesome if Canelo missed weight. Guy has gotta be literally killing himself to make 154.
      i see no real point in making 154 for canelo. his next fight is already planned for 160 or above 154. he prob comes in at 157, pays liam a small amount, and the fight goes on anyway. we have seen this over and over.

Comment

I've said it before! canelo will miss weight pay smith a fee to fight! Win and move on to fight the WEAKEST on the division while GBP keeps milking him!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          The times of being a Superstar are long gone. Ducking GGG, dropping that belt, lying to the fans and the media you are left with some fanboys.

Pretty sure Golden Boy again will tell HBO not to release the PPV numbers for the fight.

Also pretty sure Canelo will not step on the scale for the fight night weight since he is probably about 180 again.

Canelo could still regain alot of stardom and fans by facing Saunders next and GGG next year.
          Absolutely agree Jubei. Man what I wouldn't give to see the days of "Fight Day Weigh-ins" It would put an end to the nonsense of guys out weighing
          their opponents in some cases by 20+ lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
            Man what I wouldn't give to see the days of "Fight Day Weigh-ins" It would put an end to the nonsense of guys out weighing
            their opponents in some cases by 20+ lbs.
            I'd like to see Fight Night Weigh-Ins as part of the live broadcast. Do it in the dressing room, a close up on the digital readout (that fans can watch) as the fighter steps on the scale.

Comment

Dangerous? LMAO, is this some kind of a joke? Little girl, you are fighting Corn Beefy Smith, biggest no-hoper in the 154 lb division. Stop crying for people to respect you because all hopes of that went out the window the second you ducked GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Dangerous? LMAO, is this some kind of a joke? Little girl, you are fighting Corn Beefy Smith, biggest no-hoper in the 154 lb division. Stop crying for people to respect you because all hopes of that went out the window the second you ducked GGG.
                @ your sig! People call Trump racist cause he's a straight shooter yet Shillary has more connections to actual racist people and organizations and they look the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  @ your sig! People call Trump racist cause he's a straight shooter yet Shillary has more connections to actual racist people and organizations and they look the other way.
                  they both pretty ****ed up to be fair and im glad i am not american lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    The times of being a Superstar are long gone. Ducking GGG, dropping that belt, lying to the fans and the media you are left with some fanboys.

Pretty sure Golden Boy again will tell HBO not to release the PPV numbers for the fight.

Also pretty sure Canelo will not step on the scale for the fight night weight since he is probably about 180 again.

Canelo could still regain alot of stardom and fans by facing Saunders next and GGG next year.

True. Canelo will always have Bardock...

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      So cause trump straight is racist it's ok cause he is a straight shooter
                      Ok ***head

Comment

Working...
                      X