Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara - Williams weigh in pictures here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked 5dimes and they currently have Lara by decision at +825. Yesterday it was +1005, so I take it there were some bets in the past 24 hours on exactly that.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Where you get those odd at? These are the odds i'm getting

Paul "The Punisher" Williams

Erislandy Lara

+240

Over Rounds

(-280)o
      (+210)u

Paul Williams by KO , TKO, or DQ

+180

Paul Williams by Decision

+130

Erislandy Lara by KO , TKO, or DQ

+400

Erislandy Lara by Decision

+360

Draw

+1700
      You're getting absolutely railroaded if you're getting Lara by decision at +360. As of right now, you should be looking at NO LESS than +800.

Comment

After Paul beats the hell out of Lara please dont come in here screaming youve been fans.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          After Paul beats the hell out of Lara please dont come in here screaming youve been fans.
          huh? I like Paul Williams. I actually think he's going to win, despite me putting a little cash on Lara. I also like Lara. I LOVE this fight.

And no hater or bandwagon **** going on in this thread, just talking boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Don't you worry about that. I'm not a big Paul Williams fan. I bet on him, because I believe he's going to win the fight. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Either Williams wins this thing going away or he gets knocked out. I'm leaning more towards the winning in impressive fashion.

I don't really know how to bet on this fight. I'm staying away from it unless 5Dimes has a point spread tomorrow.

Comment

So remember I put $20 down on Lara to win a decision at +1005 and $30 for him to win straight up at +350. uuuuggghh.

Not even trippin about that though to be honest, just pocket change, I just love this sport so much I just can't stand injustices like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  So remember I put $20 down on Lara to win a decision at +1005 and $30 for him to win straight up at +350. uuuuggghh.

Not even trippin about that though to be honest, just pocket change, I just love this sport so much I just can't stand injustices like this.
                  where do you bet for fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
                    where do you bet for fights?
                    5dimes
                    ________

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      5dimes
                      ________
                      thanks, gotta check it out

Comment