• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    oh, so the new track is about gun-reform AND about Trump

I like eminem... but the globalist shill should just STFU

they already have enough hollywood shltters on their payroll

not exactly the type of character who should be insisting that he is qualified to hand out advice
    Didn’t really hear anything anti Trump in the song. I think OP just added his twist on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Didn’t really hear anything anti Trump in the song. I think OP just added his twist on it.

Honestly, I had always presumed that an open, flagrant attack on not just the military- but the very CHARACTER of the military - would sink a US politician's career faster than any backstreet abortion or blackface. The manner in which Trump just seems to slide away from these gross aberrations against common decorum astonishes, even if at the same time doesn't surprise at all. All that's left truly is murder on 5th avenue.

I mean sure, he threw insults at the Khans back in 2016 so this isn't new; but even if you squeeze your eyelids and call that family props of an attack campaign, you just see this continuously line of ignorance & vulgarity when it comes to the armed forces that should - should - kill off the man's chance of re-election. Yet here we stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Honestly, I had always presumed that an open, flagrant attack on not just the military- but the very CHARACTER of the military - would sink a US politician's career faster than any backstreet abortion or blackface. The manner in which Trump just seems to slide away from these gross aberrations against common decorum astonishes, even if at the same time doesn't surprise at all. All that's left truly is murder on 5th avenue.

I mean sure, he threw insults at the Khans back in 2016 so this isn't new; but even if you squeeze your eyelids and call that family props of an attack campaign, you just see this continuously line of ignorance & vulgarity when it comes to the armed forces that should - should - kill off the man's chance of re-election. Yet here we stand.
        Trump is anti-military? What attack on the military are you mentioning here?

Comment

what a little *****...

Comment

Working...
          X