Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Tyson Fury Can't Punch - My Two-Year-Old Hits Harder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    YDKSAB!!
    I got a pick wrong. I know more about boxing than you will ever learn and the whole forum knows this.

The **** are you good for but opinions? I think we're done with personal attack then.

Of all the guys who gave me **** post fight, you are the only one I feel any motivation to take down a peg. Everyone else deserves their **** talk because everyone else respects my bank but you.

Plenty of ****s on here calling me dumb for being wrong. Fine, I am a dumbass. DKSAB? ***** the posts on this ****ing forum that even flirt with educational are done by me; know yer role hoe.

I've been here once, this is it, soak it in. I've been here since 2010 and you can see one wrong move. Since 08 how many of your wrongs can I pull? How many educational posts have you ever attempted?

Exactly, soak it in you goofy little *****, this is the first, the last, the only time for me. You however, experienced in the art of being dead wrong ain't cha?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      Not really, I have loads of wins dude. I'm not nearly as insecure as you I guess.

Mark today, this is the first time you've ever been able to say anything to me after a fight. I have never been in this position before, so, mark it, and see if you ever see me here again.
      You talk so much schit before the fight lome as if you know it all and insults anyone who disagrees with the whole Wilder-Joshua-Fury saga and now try to have a moral victory after eatiglng crow.

Comment

Denium just posted Wilder taking a single step back....y'all are deluded. How many steps back does Fury take at the same time even though he's not even being hit?

Was he retreating before Wilder even? Hmmm....must have gotten hurt by that shot that grazed his shoulder.

Or he took a step back to reset the gap because he's so worried about a tap he can't possibly follow up his "stunner" with ****.

****ing clowns I swear. Fury runs all around the ring, Fury gets KD's twice, Fury has very few KO and a **** KO percentage and we're talking about Fury's ability to win this by KO because he backed Wilder up? it's not even a DKSAB moment, it's goddamn, open yer eyes ya dumb prick moment.
        You were saying ? Ha

Comment

That's a rabbit. I didn't even notice live, but, that's a clear as **** rabbit.

Point still remains bro. I was wrong, Fury has the balls to punch after all.
          You claim to be the smartest guy on the forum but rarely do you actually post anything readable or intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            You claim to be the smartest guy on the forum but rarely do you actually post anything readable or intelligent.
            When did I claim to be the smartest guy?

You're just insecure. I claim to know the most and have the highest credentials. The fact that you take that as "Me am smarter than you" just means you're a sally, sally.

Find the post or stfu and quit crying.

Comment

When did I claim to be the smartest guy?

You're just insecure. I claim to know the most and have the highest credentials. The fact that you take that as "Me am smarter than you" just means you're a sally, sally.

Find the post or stfu and quit crying.
              You are lying as always you said you were the smartest guy and it’s not even close this is what happens to liars they can’t remember what they post and this is just added to the list .

Here’s a post from this guy the smartest guy !

“Tyson Fury's clown ass is getting knocked out.

Tyson Fury's clown ass fans are going to need a new excuse.

All I ever read out of y'all is basically "but it's hit and don't be hit back and Tyson's better at that though" My god is that a bad perspective to have on boxing. When he goes heels to heaven, again, tell me all about dem sweet skillz yo.”

If I didn’t know better that sounds like a high school drop out just on the grammar,forget the nonsense posted .

I should just do a thread on your quotes to really drive you madder then you already are . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                You are lying as always you said you were the smartest guy and it’s not even close this is what happens to liars they can’t remember what they post and this is just added to the list .

Here’s a post from this guy the smartest guy !

“Tyson Fury's clown ass is getting knocked out.

Tyson Fury's clown ass fans are going to need a new excuse.

All I ever read out of y'all is basically "but it's hit and don't be hit back and Tyson's better at that though" My god is that a bad perspective to have on boxing. When he goes heels to heaven, again, tell me all about dem sweet skillz yo.”

If I didn’t know better that sounds like a high school drop out just on the grammar,forget the nonsense posted .

I should just do a thread on your quotes to really drive you madder then you already are . Ha
                You should start quoting me. It'd force you to pay attention to my words more than your feelings after having read them.

You're a small and emotional dog's pizzle with a reading comprehension issue and an insecurity issue....which is why you take what I'm about to say as having anything to do with intellect.

HS drop out hmm? I've invited you before to share personal records and credentials. Why haven't you posted your CV at me son? Probably because you can't prove you've ever done anything worth a **** in your life.

I realize, to you I just called you dumb....that's because you're an insecure little *****. I'm not speculating on your intellect, dumbass, I'm speculating on your ability. Here in the paragraph is when I call you dumb, not by boosting myself but rather simply calling you dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                X