Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: Can't Moan Over Canelo-GGG Draw, It Was Close Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    He belongs there. Perhaps he and Quillin have been the biggest as of late at 160. I don’t see Jacobs to be a threat at 160. And just like GGG fans you are no different. I’m a bigger ggg and Jacobs fan than you or most.

Who wins? Jacobs vs Eubank Jr? Jacobs vs DeGale? Seeing how lanky but crafty DeGale can be, how do you fair his mass to Jacobs? Honestly, are u afraid of Jacobs at 168? Ramirez or Benavidez can stop him?

Andrade just signed to HBO and at least has acknowledged the move UP like Charlo. Andrade vs Jacobs who wins? #HBO.
    Man Jacobs already gets dropped by pillow fisted 160lbers. What do you think someone his size at 168 will do???

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      Sure DeGale is gonna stick up for the draw, he was gifted the same way in his fight vs Badou Jack.
      And he was robbed against Grooves. So your right he knows close fights better than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Well said! I thought it was VERY close. A draw or 7-5 either way is fair. But some reason a bunch of GGG fans feel Canelo at best won only 3 rounds??? They basically "BYRD'd" the other way.
        And that's being generous. I had Ca$h winning 8-4 without any issue judging the fight. Lederman cards are usually great if you just flip the fighters. Was true for Ca$h MarGGGarito and Pac JMM

Comment

Jacobs should fight at 175 like Welterweight SRL!
          Stop making excuses for your bitch ass. Just be honest about being a shook little ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Stop making excuses for your bitch ass. Just be honest about being a shook little ****!
            ??? You ok? Rough day??

Comment

??? You ok? Rough day??
              That guy has ****, bro

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                Golovkin has never been fast, but he looks slower to me. It's subjective but to me even he's jab is slower than it was against Lemieux. Slowing down abit in the mid 30s is normal, it happened to me. Of course Canelo had something to do with it too.

a reply to someone else, from the other thread.....

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                I don't believe any of that

you are just making excuses to justify the ordinary showings with Jacobs/Canelo

1) Golovkin has always been slow. Three years ago Tim Bradley watched him from ringside and could not believe how slow he looked..... that problem was exacerbated against Canelo, due to his quicker speed/reactions/defence

2) Sanchez admitted in black-n-white that Golovkin has not slipped, his opponents just got better
                http://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-g...better--114769

3) now you hear his sparring partner saying the same thing

#excuses

Comment

Man Jacobs already gets dropped by pillow fisted 160lbers. What do you think someone his size at 168 will do???
                  That's his problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    shook about what? Nelo could seriously hurt Jacobs. Charlo... pretty sure his defense is more sound than Quillin. GGG...need really excited about the rematch. Lemieux?

Comment

shook about what? Nelo could seriously hurt Jacobs. Charlo... pretty sure his defense is more sound than Quillin. GGG...need really excited about the rematch. Lemieux?
                      *******, man.......

Comment

Working...
                      X