Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Hoes stick togather I see

Sussy cotto lost his balls
    So you're telling me you would take 5 million for a fight with GGG rather then 14 million that Cotto made for his Canelo fight? dumba$$
    Last edited by Lords; 09-15-2017, 05:27 PM. Reason: asdf

Comment

I have a lot of respect for cotto but come on bruh you dont want that work from either guy, canelo already beat you, close out your career with a final Margarito fight 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        So you're telling me you would take 5 million for a fight with GGG rather then 14 million that Cotto made for his Canelo fight? Idiot.
        So let's just forget he could of fought ggg a year earlier before a canelo fight was even in the works but fought his left over geale instead lol then after canelo he had another contract on the table for golovkin and still ducked to stay inactive smh you cotto fans remind me of females you probably wearing all pink right now as we speaking.

Comment

i guess he changed his mind then.. roach prolly got in his head. dont fall for it miguel, dont believe freddie. he aint got a plan bro lol dont fall for it. roach just trying to stay relevant. dont go out like that having to stay at the hospital for a few days after you just retired, its not worth it bruh. go fight mikey gracia and call it career champ!

Comment

Working...
          X