Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr Usyk vs Prime David Haye at Cruiserweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oleksandr Usyk vs Prime David Haye at Cruiserweight.

David Haye vs Oleksandr Usyk at Cruiserweight who wins?
    Oleksandr Usyk
    43.24%
    David Haye
    56.76%

The poll is expired.

I'll take Haye. At cruiser, Haye was pretty decent and all I've seen from Usyk is him struggling vs medium level competition.

Comment

Haye was great in his prime at cruiser

Comment

It would be a good fight. Usyk has quite a lot of patience in the ring and Haye was very explosive from the opening bell and a monster puncher for a cruiserweight. He could have made Usyk fight a fight that he doesn't want.

I'd edge towards Haye but only in the first half of the fight.

Comment

Haye was a much better cruiser than he was a heavy. I think Usyk needs a bit more top level experience.

Comment

Haye overall is a terrible fighter that fought in a very weak era and still managed to get himself knocked out. If Usyk is even half as good as they say he is, he handles Haye and stops him in about 8 rounds.

Comment

David Haye would leave him breakdancing on the canvas.

Comment

Oleksandr Usyk wins this! I would've stated Haye before but I've now changed my mind and I am a big David Haye fan. Oleksandr Usyk is most likely going to expose David Haye's inferior stamina by boxing at a much higher intensity than what Haye can handle and would outbox in the process using his superior boxing skills. Particularly using his jab.

Though one can never count David Haye out because of his punching power. Especially at cruiser weight. However, Usyk has so far shown the chin / punch resistance to be able to take punches well on top of having insane fitness levels and stamina. Those are factors that'd decide the outcome of this bout.

However, I would still favor prime David Haye to beat Oleksandr Usyk at heavyweight though. That is until Usyk proves himself there.
                Last edited by Mr Objecitivity; 12-24-2017, 03:57 AM.

Comment

We haven't really seen Usyk in a war yet - he mostly cruises and starts slowly and wears his opponent out, then with his superior cardio and workrate gets them out of there. Micael Hunter seemed to bet all his chips on getting Usyk out of there early as Usyk is a slow starter, but he blew his oad to quickly and then was outboxed.

We will have a good idea next year, what with the WBSS tournament ending in mid 2018 and Usyk fighting in January

Comment

Prime Haye was a monster at cruiser, I'd take a Haye by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X