Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In How Many Rounds Would Mikey Garcia STOP JASON SOSA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 4. He's usually a pretty quick finisher and his power is on another level from Walters and Loma. I think Loma is developing a desire to finish, which makes me happy, but it doesn't come as easy for him.

Comment

Well how many rounds did it take for Loma to stop Martinez? 5 Rounds.

How many rounds did it take for Garcia to stop Martinez? 8 Rounds.

Personally, I think Loma would smack Mikey all around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
        FYI, it is way more difficult to make a fighter quit than to KO them.
        Pour over a boxer's record and count the number of wins by KOing the opponent vs making the opponent quit. It wont difficult to uncover the pattern.
        Are you seriously going down this road?? He's ATTEMPTING to make guys quit instead of KOing them?

Comment

30 seconds of the first round.

Comment

Garcia had to get up from a 2nd round knock down to stop Roman Martinez in 8 rounds. Loma won every round in his fight with Martinez and knocked him out cold in the 5th round. If you asked Martinez who would win a fight between Garcia and Loma I think he would pick Loma to win that fight. It is hard to find a best pfp list that doesn't have Loma in the top 5 and many have him number 1. Garcia isn't rated in the top 10 pfp on many lists and I don't think anybody has him number 1 except maybe you.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Garcia had to get up from a 2nd round knock down to stop Roman Martinez in 8 rounds. Loma won every round in his fight with Martinez and knocked him out cold in the 5th round. If you asked Martinez who would win a fight between Garcia and Loma I think he would pick Loma to win that fight. It is hard to find a best pfp list that doesn't have Loma in the top 5 and many have him number 1. Garcia isn't rated in the top 10 pfp on many lists and I don't think anybody has him number 1 except maybe you.
              Loma fought a Martinez who had been KO'd by Garcia and was in 2 blood and guts wars with Salido. Roman has gone almost a year inactive and I haven't see a peep about his return so it's reasonable to say he wasn't the same quality of opponent Garcia fought 3 years before.

I'm not saying that to take anything away from Loma. But, people who think the Martinez comparison is equal or somehow places Loma above Mikey are fooling only themselves.

Also, Garcia is not on any lists because he had a long absence.

Comment

In How Many Rounds Would Mikey Garcia stop nicholas walters?

Comment

Within 3, Sosa is very easy to hit, I felt he lost against Walters too. He's got the heart of a lion but against Garcia that won't matter.

Comment

Mikey was stopping guys like Sosa in 3 rds 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Within 3, Sosa is very easy to hit, I felt he lost against Walters too. He's got the heart of a lion but against Garcia that won't matter.
                      I remember people here saying that the undefeated European, Dejan, was going to KO Mikey. That Garcia never faced a hard hitter like that and Garcia's only chance was to stay on his bike for 12...

Comment

Working...
                      X