No announcement yet.

December 10: No Joshua-Klitschko, no Golovkin-Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even get my hopes up anymore.

In Boxing, if a fight sounds really good, chances are it won't happen or you'll have to wait a little longer to see it.

Comment

Welp......

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        I don't even get my hopes up anymore.

In Boxing, if a fight sounds really good, chances are it won't happen or you'll have to wait a little longer to see it.
        Sadly im the same it to much to ask for fughts at the right time

Comment

Im good bruh got Lebedev-Gassiev, Pedvetkin-Stiverne, Skoglund-Shala, Beterbiev-Pietro, Guzman-Oguni in December you better catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Well if he picks up another belt, he can reenter negotiations with Joshua and ask for 50/50.

As it stands he's the B-Side without the belt. With the WBA strap though, they'll have to pay him.
            Makes no sense.

Klitschko has already made a money deal with Joshua. He is fine with the money he's getting paid...and he won't be getting more money later by virtue of a B.S. win of Lucas Browne.

Klitschko is taking the easy way out.

Comment

i knew it was too good to be true

boxing sucks

Comment

Not worry guys! Some matches canceled but still have good matches in december.

Murat Gassiev - Denis Lebedev
                Alexander Povetkin - Bermane Stiverne

Comment

Isn't Ortiz the WBA number 1 according to their website... can't he cancel with Scott and fight Wlad for the strap???

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    Well if he picks up another belt, he can reenter negotiations with Joshua and ask for 50/50.

As it stands he's the B-Side without the belt. With the WBA strap though, they'll have to pay him.
                    That's not gonna happen though is it?

Wlad will win the strap and refuse to leave Germany again, he'll demand a king's ransom and a slave contract to fight any of the big guns, especially at this stage of his career.

Wlad is an arsèhole when it comes to negotiating, so many different people have said it for it not to be true, and all this WBA nonsense proves it. Whether he fights for the WBA or IBF it's still only going to be for one title, and he held the IBF for much longer so you'd think that is the belt he treasures more. The reason he won't take it is because he just doesn't fancy fighting Joshua in England and the only reason he's considering it now is because Joshua brings a belt and a ton of money. You can bet when Wlad beats Fred Oquendo or Lucas Browne for a vacant strap and he won't even entertain the idea of fighting Joshua or Wilder.

The guy is a shíthouse.

I had massive respect for him, but this really is a bítch move to take on a lesser opponent for an easier belt.

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...nap-story.html

Bunch of BS

Comment

Working...
                      X