• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 2005.

Comment

Compared to alot of you, I am a newbee.

Comment

'05. i wasn't even banned. i felt it was time for a new persona. i've never even been to new england.

Comment

I am old school compared to some, yet still a rookie next to yall 2002-2003 gray-haired mofos

Comment

Been here...

now I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
              I'm pretty old school. Started visiting the site before creating an account around late 2002/03. You used to be able to download fights directly from the main page before youtube exploded. I also remember when Jack the Rippuh used to have a his real pic in his avatar.
              there was some serious ****ery in that era. asian sensation and his psuedo racist commentary, anorak harrassing everyone, years later the plain and basic common sense era with margarito on top. the pacquiao era post de la hoya, the mayweather era which really jumped off after the gatti fight because he was accused of ducking margarito and then everyone else since. this place has seen it all.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                there was some serious ****ery in that era. asian sensation and his psuedo racist commentary, anorak harrassing everyone, years later the plain and basic common sense era with margarito on top. the pacquiao era post de la hoya, the mayweather era which really jumped off after the gatti fight because he was accused of ducking margarito and then everyone else since. this place has seen it all.
                I remember him & his girlfriend problems/stories lol. I think his name is Ryan & he's writing professionally which is cool. There was ZabkillsSpinks, Xcaret, & MannyP who was run off the site & I don't remember if he's come back. Oldgringo was my homey & Hip-Hop head.

Lots of characters & all kinds of boxing story lines of who was ducking who back then.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  Was your old name Black Jesus? Send me a PM if it is.
                  Last edited by Knicksman20; 01-30-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Destroyer View Post
                    Anyone still here oldskool like me?
                    What's old skool....guess im old skool now....

Comment

I'm Old School age wise. BRB I gotta yell at my barefoot and pregnant wife to bring me lunch.

Comment

Working...
                      X