Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: Canelo Fight Will Happen, Close To a Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: Canelo Fight Will Happen, Close To a Done

While Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Robert Guerrero was officially announced for May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, the co-main event which is supposed to be a junior middleweight unification between undefeated champions Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Austin Trout - has not been finalized. On Tunesday, Rick Reeno spoke to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who revealed that they are still looking at several names and while Trout is one of them, nothing has been officially finalized.

[Click Here To Read More]

This should be a good card all the way around. As far as canelo and trout go I'm pulling for canelo. Trout is a pure boxer and canelo can go both ways boxer/puncher.

Comment

Finally the ginger faces a top contender in his weight class. I will root for him without feeling bad.

Comment

Golden Boy better get this fight done because if they do not they make themselves look bad and Canelo.

Comment

I love how all the haters just assume ****. They just assume Canelos gonna duck this person. They assume Danny Garcias gonna duck Matthysse. They assume Nonitos ducking Rigo. Assumption is the mother of all **** ups.

Comment

Good to see canelo taking on trout we'll get to see his real potential and see if he's the real deal

Comment

This fight has to happen.

Trout is a win that Canelo needs to make the Mayweather fight legitimate.

Comment

I knew they weren't going to duck Trout when Schaefer started talking about how 'dangerous' Trout was. If they were going to duck him they'd go on about his fanbase or some other bullshit of that nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  I knew they weren't going to duck Trout when Schaefer started talking about how 'dangerous' Trout was. If they were going to duck him they'd go on about his fanbase or some other bullshit of that nature.
                  Thisthisthisthis

Comment

If this fight does happen, and I hope it does, it won't be because of Richard Schaefer and GBP. Schaefer is Al Haymon's b1tch and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                    X