Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire: "Montiel's camp tried to play mind games by making us re-wrap and re-glove"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some people still talking about the wraps? haha. get over it people. PUNCHES BREAK BONES OK!! broken ribs, shattered orbital bones, ruptured spleens and livers, concussions are boxing injuries! some of the brave unlucky boxers even die in the ring. live with it. i know montiel doesn't have any problem with it.

Comment

it got him knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        nah man when I was a kid my grandpa would babysit me and he would try and feed that to me but the taste was too strong for me so it just stuck in my head. Since most if not all my Filipino relatives are gone or far away I haven't had it again

I used to gag at the thought of eating dinuguan when I was younger.. but now that *****t is goood as hell (if cooked properly). I like when my pops cooks it.. don't trust some of the mom n pops shops cooking the stew .

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Looks good... haven't had that in a while.

Comment

oh man i wish i could have some dinuguan right now

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
              I used to gag at the thought of eating dinuguan when I was younger.. but now that *****t is goood as hell (if cooked properly). I like when my pops cooks it.. don't trust some of the mom n pops shops cooking the stew .
              yeah man the thought of it was too much for me as a kid and I do not trust the places around here

Imma hafta to be adopted by yours or Chups family

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                lol donaire can still post on his twitter with his gloves on
                i can't believe no one responded to this, how did donaire get on his twitter and type with his gloves on? lol
                Last edited by el malo; 02-23-2011, 02:32 PM.

Comment

nah man when I was a kid my grandpa would babysit me and he would try and feed that to me but the taste was too strong for me so it just stuck in my head. Since most if not all my Filipino relatives are gone or far away I haven't had it again

Attaboy Eaner!!!!

Dinuguan is the shiz!

Comment

i just got done runnin and dinuguan sounds amazing. i need to learn how to cook that

Comment

yeah man the thought of it was too much for me as a kid and I do not trust the places around here

Imma hafta to be adopted by yours or Chups family

Yea when it comes to the ingredients.. it needs to be cooked right. If anything tastes funny.. I toss it. I love to cook up some good food.. but this dish is kinda tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X