Clear All

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
    tool are good,

ive gone to 4 concerts this year.

Naz
    slash (solo)
    santana
    avenged sevenfold (rip rev)

they were all gr8, but best of these concerts was santana.
    so far in 2010 I've seen megadeth,exodus,testament,prong,soulfly,them crooked vultures,hanzel und gretyl,tom petty,iron maiden,dream theater,tool...going back to Toronto to see stone temple pilots & cage the elephant,in October I got alice in chains in Vancouver...thinking about getting tickets to fear factory next week,& primus September 28.

Comment

can't forget neil young playing on 23rd but I may not be able to get tickets because if all goes well I'll be in havana,Cuba...if all goes well with work...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        20 years,5 albums,never on the radio but put 20000 in stands nightly for a nice price of $70...other than a couple of rappers you won't hear of them in 5 years,it's flavor of the month music on the radio....Edmonton is the 3rd busiest city in north America for concerts & only one time has a rap band played our hockey arena & it was half empty...rap is for gangsters,drop outs,& music in the ghetto...rock & roll & metal never dies!
        I don't give a **** about their popularity or that garbage representation of rap on the radio.

I talks about lyrics and your rebuttal is on popularity. That and the bolded is all I need to know about your attempt to discredit the artistry in rap.

I will put a number of that ghetto music's written works from premiere artist against that depression trash any day.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          I don't give a **** about their popularity or that garbage representation of rap on the radio.

I talks about lyrics and your rebuttal is on popularity. That and the bolded is all I need to know about your attempt to discredit the artistry in rap.

I will put a number of that ghetto music's written works from premiere artist against that depression trash any day.
          Mabye you should listen to what MJK is saying before you call it trash. Rap is dead and it's been dead for about 10 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

Maybe I'll put my hair In cornrows,wear my hat to the side with my mr.t start up kit gold chain & call myself father time....wuz up dog? Not! I'll take long hair & tattoos & loud guitar any day of the week...

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
              Mabye you should listen to what MJK is saying before you call it trash. Rap is dead and it's been dead for about 10 years now.
              His posts are full of garbage generalizations, but I assume objectiveness is too much for you to be able to use in this situation.

On to responding to more garbage...
              Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Maybe I'll put my hair In cornrows,wear my hat to the side with my mr.t start up kit gold chain & call myself father time....wuz up dog? Not! I'll take long hair & tattoos & loud guitar any day of the week...
              So you judge music on appearance?

How shallow ...

Comment

Those rappers were performing before the wrong target audience, rich, wannabe black white kids love hip hop more than the grimy crowd who like Tool.

Comment

Working...
                X