Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2010, 02:26 PM #21
prinzemanspopa prinzemanspopa is offline
queenmanspopa
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,936
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
prinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 550,681.36
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 550,681.36
No Message - poet682006 No Message - poet682006 No Message - poet682006 Top Poster - Stone Roses! one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - nightowl Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - GALACTUS 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Seriously, it's a score card. Who fakes a ****ing scorecard.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Ummmm....You?


but you're right,it is just a scorecard.What's even more strange is why you would bother responding to a post that wasn't even a direct response to you in the first place.


Must like the attention I guess.Even a days hard trolling over at your forum won't get an immediate response due to the low number of actual registered members.
prinzemanspopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-30-2010, 03:17 PM #22
Obama Obama is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,578
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 121
Obama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,053,263.47
Bank: 78,202,688,712,025.19
Total Points: 78,202,692,765,288.66
Thanks for the vids brother - bearman3000 Thanks bro for all the uploads! - Team Vitaminas another medal in your honour - BritishBoxing92 God sent! - bearman3000 Thanks for all the links man. - Rip Chudd 
Thanks for all the fights, bro. - T-97 for all your fights and all your work - luki29 For all your hard work in the video block. - -Jay- you are a fukkin fast mothafukker, lol, thanks - Tha_Greatest I dont have to much points, and u dont have thaat much compared to others so i imagina the emoney doesnt care, txs for the uploads man - kennylimon 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks The Video Trading Block's knight in shining armour... or shining headgear, anyway. :D - PittyPat A man amongst men. Thanks for all the uploads - chav thanks for the fights you have helped my collection get better... - joe strong God bless ya Obama - Mighty_Windir 
Can't thank you enough for all the fights you provide. - ROSS CALIFORNIA Man i really really apreciate your work, i know points are nothing to you but take this wine jaja - kennylimon Cause you the man - Mighty_Windir the Man - A-Wolf For closing out 2013 in killer style, much like Superman Stevenson himself. - PittyPat 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - FkDaHtrs AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FkDaHtrs Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default

You are incapable of hurting my feelings. I do not know why you even try. When I respond to you it's only because I'm surprised you've reached an even lower level.
Obama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:23 PM #23
GJC GJC is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,957
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
GJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,051,790.31
Bank: 1,020,399.65
Total Points: 2,072,189.96
To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage good poster - Counter right Excellent Poster. - Barnburner A cold pint for a knowlegeable old bastard - The Surgeon Super-Poster-- from McG - McGoorty 
You look like you need a proper DRINK - McGoorty This stuff should help the faculties - McGoorty Rest in peace old friend! - JAB5239 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Round 1: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Whitaker was very elusive this round and Chavez just couldn't get to him. He controlled the tempo with his jab, and set up combinations to the body and the head. Chavez was aggressive, but not effective.

*Round 2: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Chavez was actually pretty effective with his aggressiveness this round, especially on the inside, but Whitaker controlled him with the jab from the outside. It landed too often to ignore, not to mention the straight left hands that followed the jab up. Close round.

Round 3: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Pernell dominated this round from start to finish. Good jab, combinations, defense, footwork, everything. Chavez was dumbfounded

Round 4: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Pernell dominated this round once more, taking a lot of low blows in the process for his troubles. Chavez seemed to be searching for a new game plan this round, as he began to go backwards and tried to counter punch. He however failed miserably.

*Round 5: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Whitaker's combinations went down this round, but the jab was ever present. Chavez ate it time and time again. Chavez was his most effective in the last 30 seconds of the round, a part he clearly won. The rest of the round on the other hand, not so much. What Chavez did at the very end might swing it in his favors in some judges eyes, but not mine.

*Round 6: 10 – 9 Whitaker
One of the closer rounds, ring generalship wise this round was even. Clean punching wise, clearly goes to Whitaker. Chavez simply gets hit too much and is unable to hurt Whitaker to make up for it.

Round 7: 10 – 9 Whitaker
After a moment early in the round where Chavez essentially lifts Whitaker off the ground while putting together combinations of his own, Whitaker complains to the referee, but the ref lets the action continue. Infuriated, Whitaker comes right back with some excellent combination punching. The body work is especially impressive and even slows down and backs Chavez up. Toward the end of the round Whitaker is seen lighting Chavez up to the head. Chavez actually feels Whitaker's power and does not press the action. This is the first round I'd say Chavez definitively lost in ring generalship. Dominant round for Whitaker.

Round 8: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Chavez had a much better round this round because Whitaker lingered on the inside which allowed Chavez to put work in. However, Whitaker actually WON the exchanges on the inside. He honestly beat Chavez up this round. Competitive but clear round for Whitaker.

*Round 9: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Very close round with back and forth action. Big shots were thrown by both fighters, but Whitaker landed by far the majority of the eye catching blows.

Round 10: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Chavez just kind of bored his way in with reckless abandon this round. But he was lethargic and mostly ineffective. Whitaker countered well, and still landed the more significant blows.

Round 11: 10 – 9 Whitaker
More of the same from the last round. Chavez looks desperate at this point.

*Round 12: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Close round. Whitaker gave the first half of the round away by holding too much and not letting his hands go. I think Lou Duva was having memories of the Meldrick Taylor fight and didn't want Pernell to take any unnecessary risks (as he was clearly winning he fight by a large margin at this point on any non corrupt score card). So in the first half of the round Chavez wins it by outworking Whitaker. In the second half however, Whitaker clearly won on clean punching. What he did in the second half was more impressive, hence I believe he deserved to win the round.


Final Score: 12 – 0 Whitaker (120 – 108)


Score Variances:
Scoring all the starred rounds to fighter 1: Official Score
Scoring all the starred rounds even: 7 – 0 – 5 Whitaker
Scoring all the starred rounds to fighter 2: 7 – 5 Whitaker
Have to have another look at this one, I remember it as a comprehensive win for Whitaker imo but I think a shut out is a bit strong to be honest
GJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:30 PM #24
Obama Obama is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,578
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 121
Obama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,053,263.47
Bank: 78,202,688,712,025.19
Total Points: 78,202,692,765,288.66
Thanks for the vids brother - bearman3000 Thanks bro for all the uploads! - Team Vitaminas another medal in your honour - BritishBoxing92 God sent! - bearman3000 Thanks for all the links man. - Rip Chudd 
Thanks for all the fights, bro. - T-97 for all your fights and all your work - luki29 For all your hard work in the video block. - -Jay- you are a fukkin fast mothafukker, lol, thanks - Tha_Greatest I dont have to much points, and u dont have thaat much compared to others so i imagina the emoney doesnt care, txs for the uploads man - kennylimon 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks The Video Trading Block's knight in shining armour... or shining headgear, anyway. :D - PittyPat A man amongst men. Thanks for all the uploads - chav thanks for the fights you have helped my collection get better... - joe strong God bless ya Obama - Mighty_Windir 
Can't thank you enough for all the fights you provide. - ROSS CALIFORNIA Man i really really apreciate your work, i know points are nothing to you but take this wine jaja - kennylimon Cause you the man - Mighty_Windir the Man - A-Wolf For closing out 2013 in killer style, much like Superman Stevenson himself. - PittyPat 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - FkDaHtrs AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FkDaHtrs Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default

As I said before, 5 rounds are close. You don't have to give close rounds to the loser. It's not written anywhere that it must be done. People tend to just do that then forget about it, only remembering their scorecard and not how the points were earned. Whitaker dominated 7 rounds of the fight, and nicked 5 more. Chavez has no dominant rounds period.
Obama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:43 PM #25
prinzemanspopa prinzemanspopa is offline
queenmanspopa
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,936
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
prinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 550,681.36
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 550,681.36
No Message - poet682006 No Message - poet682006 No Message - poet682006 Top Poster - Stone Roses! one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - nightowl Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - GALACTUS 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama View Post
You are incapable of hurting my feelings. I do not know why you even try. When I respond to you it's only because I'm surprised you've reached an even lower level.

What does you responding to a post that wasn't even a direct response have to do with me trying to hurt you feelings? I think you're losing it now,dunce.Your emotions seem to be getting the better of you now.


The last sentence makes no sense at all.Why would you feel the need to keep responding just because your "surprised"?
prinzemanspopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:47 PM #26
StarshipTrooper StarshipTrooper is offline
And You And I
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,803
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Rep Power: 63
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,596.65
Bank: 2,222,654,954,901,721.50
Total Points: 2,222,654,954,904,318.50
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Round 1: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Whitaker was very elusive this round and Chavez just couldn't get to him. He controlled the tempo with his jab, and set up combinations to the body and the head. Chavez was aggressive, but not effective.

*Round 2: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Chavez was actually pretty effective with his aggressiveness this round, especially on the inside, but Whitaker controlled him with the jab from the outside. It landed too often to ignore, not to mention the straight left hands that followed the jab up. Close round.

Round 3: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Pernell dominated this round from start to finish. Good jab, combinations, defense, footwork, everything. Chavez was dumbfounded

Round 4: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Pernell dominated this round once more, taking a lot of low blows in the process for his troubles. Chavez seemed to be searching for a new game plan this round, as he began to go backwards and tried to counter punch. He however failed miserably.

*Round 5: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Whitaker's combinations went down this round, but the jab was ever present. Chavez ate it time and time again. Chavez was his most effective in the last 30 seconds of the round, a part he clearly won. The rest of the round on the other hand, not so much. What Chavez did at the very end might swing it in his favors in some judges eyes, but not mine.

*Round 6: 10 – 9 Whitaker
One of the closer rounds, ring generalship wise this round was even. Clean punching wise, clearly goes to Whitaker. Chavez simply gets hit too much and is unable to hurt Whitaker to make up for it.

Round 7: 10 – 9 Whitaker
After a moment early in the round where Chavez essentially lifts Whitaker off the ground while putting together combinations of his own, Whitaker complains to the referee, but the ref lets the action continue. Infuriated, Whitaker comes right back with some excellent combination punching. The body work is especially impressive and even slows down and backs Chavez up. Toward the end of the round Whitaker is seen lighting Chavez up to the head. Chavez actually feels Whitaker's power and does not press the action. This is the first round I'd say Chavez definitively lost in ring generalship. Dominant round for Whitaker.

Round 8: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Chavez had a much better round this round because Whitaker lingered on the inside which allowed Chavez to put work in. However, Whitaker actually WON the exchanges on the inside. He honestly beat Chavez up this round. Competitive but clear round for Whitaker.

*Round 9: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Very close round with back and forth action. Big shots were thrown by both fighters, but Whitaker landed by far the majority of the eye catching blows.

Round 10: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Chavez just kind of bored his way in with reckless abandon this round. But he was lethargic and mostly ineffective. Whitaker countered well, and still landed the more significant blows.

Round 11: 10 – 9 Whitaker
More of the same from the last round. Chavez looks desperate at this point.

*Round 12: 10 – 9 Whitaker
Close round. Whitaker gave the first half of the round away by holding too much and not letting his hands go. I think Lou Duva was having memories of the Meldrick Taylor fight and didn't want Pernell to take any unnecessary risks (as he was clearly winning he fight by a large margin at this point on any non corrupt score card). So in the first half of the round Chavez wins it by outworking Whitaker. In the second half however, Whitaker clearly won on clean punching. What he did in the second half was more impressive, hence I believe he deserved to win the round.


Final Score: 12 – 0 Whitaker (120 – 108)


Score Variances:
Scoring all the starred rounds to fighter 1: Official Score
Scoring all the starred rounds even: 7 – 0 – 5 Whitaker
Scoring all the starred rounds to fighter 2: 7 – 5 Whitaker
Ok! I have:

Round 1: Even 10-10

Neither fighter landed much of significance. Chavez got in a few bodyshots, Whitaker a few to the head, with both fighters mostly missing.

Round 2: Whitaker 10-9

Neither fighter does any real damage. Chavez lands the harder punches but Whitaker outworks him.

Round 3: Whitaker 10-9

Whitaker peppers Chavez with jabs and straight lefts, Chavez not landing much in return.

Round 4: Chavez 9-10

Chavez lands a number of good body punches with Whitaker landing some light jabs in return.

Round 5: Chavez 9-10

Chavez lands several solid bodyshots and a couple of solid rights to the head. Whitaker matches him jabs and straight lefts but Chavez's harder punching shades the round.

Round 6: Whitaker 10-9

Chavez mostly missing, gets in a small number of solid connects. Whitaker clowning but clearly outworking Chavez in this round.

Round 7: Whitaker 10-9

Whitaker outworks Chavez again. Chavez lands the harder shots but not enough to overcome Whitaker's volume.

Round 8: Whitaker 10-9

A repeat of round 7 without the hard shots from Chavez. Whittaker peppered Chavez with rights and lefts and Chavez returned very little.

Round 9: Chavez 9-10

Close round with a slower pace. Chavez lands some good body punches to edge it.

Round 10: Whitaker 10-9

Whitaker landing a lot of jabs. Chavez mostly missing again and not offering much in return.

Round 11: Whitaker 10-9

Chavez gets a couple of good body punches in but Whitaker outworks him yet again.

Round 12: Whitaker 10-9

Chavez gets a couple of right hands in but Whitaker scores just enough to shade the round.

Final Tally: 117-112 Whitaker or 8-3-1 in rounds.

Pretty much falls in line with what I posted yesterday: A robbery? Yes; a masterful performance by Whitaker? Yes; a whitewash? I just don't see it.

Poet
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:53 PM #27
StarshipTrooper StarshipTrooper is offline
And You And I
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,803
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Rep Power: 63
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,596.65
Bank: 2,222,654,954,901,721.50
Total Points: 2,222,654,954,904,318.50
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
Hit a nerve have I? Sorry,dunce,we aren't over at your dead forum where everybody(all seven users) kisses your arse and tells you how knowledgeable in fear of being banned.


You've already confirmed my accusations.Only an insecure little girl would have responded with such whiny post.
Hello excuse me? Who asked you to butt in like a ****roach at dinnertime? Obama and I were having an adult discussion regarding how we differed in our perceptions of a fight. You're troll opinions here are most unwelcome in the discussions and I'd suggest you go troll elsewhere.....when we want your opinion we'll give it to you, until then leave to the serious discussions to your intellectual superiors: We're far better at it than you are
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Poet
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:59 PM #28
prinzemanspopa prinzemanspopa is offline
queenmanspopa
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,936
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
prinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond reputeprinzemanspopa has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 550,681.36
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 550,681.36
No Message - poet682006 No Message - poet682006 No Message - poet682006 Top Poster - Stone Roses! one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - nightowl Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - GALACTUS 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet682006 View Post
Hello excuse me? Who asked you to butt in like a ****roach at dinnertime? Obama and I were having an adult discussion regarding how we differed in our perceptions of a fight. You're troll opinions here are most unwelcome in the discussions and I'd suggest you go troll elsewhere.....when we want your opinion we'll give it to you, until then leave to the serious discussions to your intellectual superiors: We're far better at it than you are
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Poet


Carry on with your little conversation.I know you're getting a little senile in your old age,but had you bothered to look a page back then you'd have noticed that it was dunce who replied to me.I never interrupted any gay little convo you were having with the ******.


You're the most childish,petty little girl on this forum.You wouldn't know an adult discussion if it slapped you across the face.
prinzemanspopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:29 PM #29
venom1 venom1 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,017
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
venom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these partsvenom1 is infamous around these parts
Points: 105,478.08
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 105,478.08
Default

Meldrick taylors loss to Chavez was the worst. how can you stop a fight with 2 seconds left when the guy isn't even ko is news to me.
venom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:49 PM #30
SpecialOne SpecialOne is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 368
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
SpecialOne has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialOne has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialOne has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialOne has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialOne has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialOne has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialOne has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialOne has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialOne has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialOne has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialOne has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 58,519.75
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 58,519.75
Default

not sure, i thought patterson vs maxin was bad
SpecialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, chαvez, history?, robbery, whitaker, worst

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.