Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahmadinejad Says Iran Is Now a ‘Nuclear State’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, some of you people are extremely paranoid.

Iran is a great country.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
      Seriously, some of you people are extremely paranoid.

Iran is a great country.
      LMAO, ur such a troll.....hah

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
        Thats their business. Who is the U.S to tell them they can't?

When the U.S gets rid of their nuclear power, then they can talk. Until then, its hypocrisy to tell others they can't have it.

Especially when they have the Israeli nuclear arsenal pointed at the head of the middle east.
        True!!!!

If I were in charge of a nation {Especially since Iraq} I would be trying to get them too.

Its like if all the food ran out and everybody was in survival mode. And one house has plenty of food stored up, but don't have any weapons to defend that stockpile of food.

Any neighbor that has weapons and ammo {As soon as they find out you cannot defend your stockpile of food} is bum-rushing your house to take your supplies.

Its the same with the middle-east and OIL.

Iraq has all these resources and no means to defend it - The US wants and need those resources and starts a fight, giving it a reason to bum-rush Iraq and take control of those resources.

If I were an OIL-RICH country, I would be fighting tooth and nail to get nuclear weapons, because without them - its just a matter of time before some country that needs that Oil, comes along and rolls your country.

"Resistance Is Futile Without Nuclear Weapons"

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          True!!!!

If I were in charge of a nation {Especially since Iraq} I would be trying to get them too.

Its like if all the food ran out and everybody was in survival mode. And one house has plenty of food stored up, but don't have any weapons to defend that stockpile of food.

Any neighbor that has weapons and ammo {As soon as they find out you cannot defend your stockpile of food} is bum-rushing your house to take your supplies.

Its the same with the middle-east and OIL.

Iraq has all these resources and no means to defend it - The US wants and need those resources and starts a fight, giving it a reason to bum-rush Iraq and take control of those resources.

If I were an OIL-RICH country, I would be fighting tooth and nail to get nuclear weapons, because without them - its just a matter of time before some country that needs that Oil, comes along and rolls your country.

"Resistance Is Futile Without Nuclear Weapons"
          very true......why the **** are Iran not allowed to have the most advanced defence weapon systems in the world yet Israel, US etc are allowed to??? double standards....Iran will do whatever it has to do to survive and i'm pretty sure ISrael will be doing whatever it has to do

Comment

Working...
          X