Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

agree or disagree: floyd was at his best at 130 lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agree or disagree: floyd was at his best at 130 lbs?

at 130 lbs floyd was a monster offensively and defensively. ever since he left jr LW, he has declined. His punch output is too low, he barely jabs anymore, he doesn't put together combinations like he used to, he has a tendency to sit on the ropes, he takes rounds off, his power is mediocre to decent, he no longer looks to stop his opponents and only looks to win by decision, he has shoulder problems, hand problems, heart problems, phobia of elite WW, etc....

yeah, floyd dominated jmm (a LW), baldomir and judah, but he couldn't put them away. Also, he struggled w/ DLH and Hatton until they gassed... beating DLH by SD and it took 10 round whole long rounds to KO hatton.

I'm not saying floyd isn't a fighter with great skills, I'm just saying he was better a 130 lbs.
    agree
    72.73%
    disagree
    27.27%

So what you're really saying is Manny will beat Floyd easily?

Comment

Most people on here are more familiar with Money Mayweather which is why he gets a ton of hate. Floyd at 130 and 135 was a beast.

Comment

Course he was

Comment

Yeah, dude was a beast at the lower weights, no doubt.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

It's hard to say, I can agree then disagree. Mayweather inside game improved so much more after JLC. I'll say yeah, at 130 he was at his best. He did improve after that though, not in speed or power but he became more crafty on the inside.

Comment

I’ve always stuck with the 130-140...which also Freddie Roach mentioned as well.

That's Floyd's fought though. He brought this on himself. Maybe if he would have been forced to fight better competition that was a threat to him at 147, he would have tried everything to not only maintain what he had but to improve it...like Pac.

Let him deal with it and know what it is like to be past your best but have to go up against someone that can tear him a new one. Now he is in a similar position to all those ATG that he has ripped for losing past their best.

Comment

i like floyd when he was fighting at 135

Comment

lol how do u disagree with this question? of course he was..like someone said at 130 and 135 the man was insane...130 was floyds weight.

Comment

He was an excellent and exciting fighter @ 130 - 135 lbs but higher than that...

Comment

Working...
                    X