Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasim Rahman On Fighting Rocky Marciano ......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    RUBBISH... who are all these "Lot of Top 10 Fighters" Rahman fought? do you mean getting a decision over a 43yr old Trevor Berbick or a Decision over old Jesse Ferguson...

Rahman was fortunate against Corrie Sanders, there was no `Owned`as you claim...

Rahman was no more than a journeyman who lost each time he fought above Class C... poleaxed twice by Maskaev, Butchered by old Holyfield, KOd by Fat Tua, lost every round to John Ruiz and quit against James Toney...
    Rahman is the worst undisputed heavyweight champion in boxing history... his claim to fame is he `wacked`Lewis out like another journeyman McCall did..

Marciano would crucify Rahman
    I think Marciano beats him to, and I never said he was the best of champs either..I said that he is underrated and for you to say he's a journeyman, proves my point..
    Holyfield, Tua, Lewis, Byrd, Maskaev all beat him in entertaining fights, but Rahman was always too good for the 'C' list fighters hence the reason why Ferguson, Berbick and Sanders were all beaten..
    I'll lean in agreement that he is arguably the worst undisputed champ, but certainly not worst of the alphabet champs. In fact, apart from the fact he didn't retire at 29, he's quite similar to Johansson really..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
      I think Marciano beats him to, and I never said he was the best of champs either..I said that he is underrated and for you to say he's a journeyman, proves my point..
      Holyfield, Tua, Lewis, Byrd, Maskaev all beat him in entertaining fights, but Rahman was always too good for the 'C' list fighters hence the reason why Ferguson, Berbick and Sanders were all beaten..
      I'll lean in agreement that he is arguably the worst undisputed champ, but certainly not worst of the alphabet champs. In fact, apart from the fact he didn't retire at 29, he's quite similar to Johansson really..
      Johansson was far superior than Rahman, he was good enough to box his way to the Olympic final, good enough to KO Floyd Patterson and destroy Eddie Machen.. i could not see Rahman beat those 2 fighters, infact i would wager both would KO Rahman

Comment

Working...
      X