Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Paulie Malignaggi of last night beat Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, i mean paulie was looking smooth but it was rickys power that was bothering him. Diaz was cathing Paulie with clean shots but the problem was that he didnt have much power behind dem baby bull fists

Comment

Originally posted by El Jaguar View Post
      Yes he would
      Who is in your avatar?

Comment

I believe last night's Paulie could beat Hatton. The new trainer was very effective on Paulie and it showed.

Comment

Hatton would've still won because Hatton's footwork is 10 times better than Diaz's and they fought in a small ring last night and Paulie still made Diaz look like he was in mud. Diaz actually got his footwork exposed because nobody prior had really boxed circles around him like that. Not even Floyd could box circles around Hatton. Hatton punches harder, better body puncher, better footwork, hence Paulie can't beat Hatton.

Comment

No...............

Comment

I highly doubt it, probably the same result. Paulie looked pretty sharp but Hatton has more power than Diaz. He also comes in at better angles and applies better pressure and then getting out. It would be tough for Paulie to beat Ricky.

Comment

HELL YES. Ricky Hatton is SO OVER-RATED. Who has he beat?! Has he beat any good/ great fighter who was in his prime?!

Comment

I think hatton cuts off the ring better than diaz so same result as last time

Comment

Even though he put on a good performance, I don't think he would beat Ricky. Malignaggi is perfect for Hatton's style because Hatton's a swarmer. If Malignaggi can't hit hard then it shouldn't be a problem for Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                      HELL YES. Ricky Hatton is SO OVER-RATED. Who has he beat?! Has he beat any good/ great fighter who was in his prime?!

Comment

Working...
                      X