Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
    of course Pavlick was overated

he was a 4-1 favrite.

hes 1 dimensional like Tito. hell knock u out if ustand infront of him but like Tito, he cant zoom in on a moving target

Calzaghe would out box him and dominate him like hopkins

Mikkel Kessler would beat pavlick

I know all yall want the old guys to retire, but they are still better than your best young fighter, so they have every right to keep fighting
    Welcome. Good first post.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Told them bitches.....this wasn't no ****ing classic...Pavlik looked slower and shot as hell...it's like him and hopkins switch mentions...pavlik beat taylor wow??? and that suppose to mean he is the best...come on now..pavlik ain't ready for no elite fighter like calzaghe, hopkins, rjj and I don't think he is ready for Arthur Abraham....

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        Historic!!!

Taylor beats hopkins twice, pavlik beats talyor twice, hopkins dominates pavlik,

No other sport comes close,

Comment

Originally posted by TheRexecutioner View Post
          Taylor beats hopkins twice, pavlik beats talyor twice, hopkins dominates pavlik,

No other sport comes close,
          that's b/c anybody w/ a brain knows taylor didn't really win those two fights, calzaghe didn't win his either..........

its just funny how every1, including this mu****a cliff rold, said pavlik by late stoppage.........i kept saying if anybody gets stopped, it will be pavlik. ppl forgot hopkins was the bigger man, so that same power pavlik had against middleweights wasn't gonna carry over.

pavlik asked, "what happens when bernard gets hit flush?" i guess we may never know...........

Comment

I dont see how it was a classic. Maybe a classic effort by Hopkins, but it was a boring fight. That is as one sided of a top level fight as I have ever seen.

Comment

I'm guilty of countin Bernard out in this one. I thought he'd make it tough but would be outworked for a decision. I'm gald he pulled this off. I know better than to ever pick against him again. B-Hop is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                43 yearz old!!!
                My wish is RJJ beats Joe Calzaghe then
                B-Hop vs RJJ
                That would be awesome... Now i'll be rooting for Jones too!

Comment

U Just Have To Give Credit When Its Due And Bernard Been Kickin Ass For Some Time Now. Bernard Is Probably The Most Intelligent Fighter I Ever Seen. Now I Hope Roy Pounds Joe And Sets The Stage For Them Two.

Comment

What a fight! i stayed up all night just to watch this and it was worth it! Hopkins is incredible, and has made up for his display against Calzaghe (faking injury to get a breather)

class act

Comment

• Bernard Hopkins was amazing!! I like it when he stared teary eyed at the media after the fight.......LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                      X