Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito stopping Cottos trumps any fight Floyd has had in his career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    The only thing that Floyd has done that might possibly compare to the Cotto win for Margarito was the win over Diego Corrales. Cotto is obviously better than Corrales, but...

Damn, Floyd REALLY kicked Corrales's ass. Margarito had a very competitive fight with Cotto.

I'm pretty split between the two. I'll have to mull it over in my mind for a while.

By the way, whoever said Ricky Hatton...
    Damn D...

I like you kid. great post...

Comment

Chico was P4P #5 or 6, like Cotto. His 33-0 record was similar to Cotto's. He was bigger than Floyd was. What makes Cotto a better win than Chico?

Comment

Originally posted by AceNguyen View Post
        Chico was P4P #5 or 6, like Cotto. His 33-0 record was similar to Cotto's. He was bigger than Floyd was. What makes Cotto a better win than Chico?
        Cotto would crush Chico..?

Comment

When Chico was on his game he was a bad mf'er!

Just ask PoPo Freitas. I'm not saying Corrales would have beat him, but it would have been mos def a WAR.

Also, Chico was ranked higher pound for pound (ring mag) than Floyd Mayweather when they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by AceNguyen View Post
            Cotto is a much more rounded fighter than Corrales, and Cotto's win over Sugar Shane Mosley trumps Corrales's best win at that point (Roberto Garcia maybe?).

Corrales was very good, but Cotto showed before the Margarito fight that he was the real deal for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeElectron View Post
              When Chico was on his game he was a bad mf'er!

Just ask PoPo Freitas. I'm not saying Corrales would have beat him, but it would have been mos def a WAR.

Also, Chico was ranked higher pound for pound (ring mag) than Floyd Mayweather when they fought.
              Cotto was ranked higher p4p then Margo.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                Cotto is a much more rounded fighter than Corrales, and Cotto's win over Sugar Shane Mosley trumps Corrales's best win at that point (Roberto Garcia maybe?).

Corrales was very good, but Cotto showed before the Margarito fight that he was the real deal for sure.
                you love me.

Comment

remember when margarito walked up to mayweather, and said when are we gonna fight??.. and mayweather had to take a **** right after margarito walked away...same scenario if they are ever put together in a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by c'monmang' View Post
                    you love me.
                    Why is Margarito on his knees with his mouth wide open?? He thought Paul Williams was entering the ring??

Comment

Michael Pernick 112-116 | judge: Tony Crebs 112-116 | judge: Jose Cobian 113-115 ~

Comment

Working...
                      X