Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$80 PPV price for Canelo-Golovkin. What happened to $50 PPVs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The idiot promoters probably think they're getting less buys anyway, so, if they jack up the price, they'll get more money without affecting the number of buys much.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
      I am certainly willing to pay the $80 for this fight(already ordered) but did not pay the $100 for the Mayweather vs Mcgregor fiasco. We need to reward the fighters who are willing to give us the best possible fights, not the fighters who are blatantly stealing from us and have no problem rubbing our faces In It afterwards.

excellent post, green k sent...

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        You weren't complaining when the circus Mac/May was being hyped.
        We all know the bulk of that money was going to TBE's strip bar business.
        And we don't even know if Showtime made some profit or not.
        At least this one is a legit fight and the profits could be re-invested and maybe produce more fights.
        You're right, I didn't complain about MayMac. The reason is because I would have never in a million years considered spending any amount of money on that fight. I was on vacation in Mexico and they had it for free at the resort I was staying at.

I did want to buy this fight though. But $80 is just stupid man. That doubles my cable bill for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          I agree, but I couldn't miss this.

You can get it on PS4, I did
          Play Station 4 ????

Comment

It is worth it. This will be the most savage destruction in the history of this sport.

Comment

Wow! £17.00 here in UK. No wonder boxing is struggling in the US

Comment

I'm just gonna watch it five minutes after it finishes on YouTube. I would buy if it was like 40 or 50. 80? Nah....

Comment

Originally posted by Woodmanblue View Post
                  Wow! £17.00 here in UK. No wonder boxing is struggling in the US
                  You do know it's on at the worst time possible. How many people order this fight in the UK and fall asleep before the main event. Or take a nap and don't wake up until the fight is over?

Australia is a shade better but it's in the middle of a Sunday afternoon, so you could easily forget to watch the fight doing weekend grocery shopping or coming back from church or something to that affect.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    And we don't even know if Showtime made some profit or not.
                    At least this one is a legit fight and the profits could be re-invested and maybe produce more fights.
                    Lmao. If Showtime didn't make any money HBO dåmn sure not making any wtf. Showtime is putting on the better fights so wtf are you talking about? We all know money from this fight will go to De la Hoya crack and tranny addiction. The fighters on Floyd card got paid more also. Well that's because Floyd doesn't have a drug addiction so he doesn't nickel and dime fighters like almost bankrupt GBP
                    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 09-16-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      I am certainly willing to pay the $80 for this fight(already ordered) but did not pay the $100 for the Mayweather vs Mcgregor fiasco. We need to reward the fighters who are willing to give us the best possible fights, not the fighters who are blatantly stealing from us and have no problem rubbing our faces In It afterwards.
                      Stop worrying about Floyd. That was the problem with this promotion. Floyd this Floyd that. It's sad because floyd didn't take the bait and give the crackhead the attention he wanted. Canelo has stole from you idiots his last 6 Catchweight boring fights. Daniel Jacobs is 50 times better then Canelo last 6 opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X