Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-07-2017, 06:00 PM #131

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,220,024.67

number 1

deal with it
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-07-2017, 06:03 PM #132
Up and Comer

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
RamBoVee is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,760.53

hands down
RamBoVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:14 PM #133
Interim Champion

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
DJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 108,502.41
A tablet for your red k - Isaac Clarke Fuck off - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkc107 View Post
No.

And still weak.

As I just told your buddy dj, your yardstick is flawed.

Let's pick another guy in the undisputed top 10 all-time.

What in his prime guy did Dempsey beat?

(Remember, they can't be guys coming up in weight, or guys that are too green, or over the hill)
Jack Dempsey isn't even top 50 really. I take it you've been looking up Bert Sugars flawed top 100 lol. I think he has him n9 which is a joke. No one gives a **** about Bert Sugar's list anymore.
DJ Enerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:19 PM #134
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
koolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 6,094,972,099.97
Total Points: 11,095,169,559.91
Ward KOed Kovalev - siablo14 Still Undefeated. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Enerate View Post
Jack Dempsey isn't even top 50 really. I take it you've been looking up Bert Sugars flawed top 100 lol. I think he has him n9 which is a joke. No one gives a **** about Bert Sugar's list anymore.
Oh boy, here we go.

Most lists have Dempsey in the top 10 or near it.

I am no fan of Bert Sugar but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

But, way to deflect since you can't answer the question truthfully without popping the balloon you've been mistakely blowing up all thread.

Congrats, and thanks for playing.
koolkc107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 06:32 PM #135
Interim Champion

DJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh boy, here we go.

Most lists have Dempsey in the top 10 or near it.

I am no fan of Bert Sugar but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

But, way to deflect since you can't answer the question truthfully without popping the balloon you've been mistakely blowing up all thread.

Congrats, and thanks for playing.
Most garbage ones do.

One of the most credible and respected ATG lists is compiled by Matt McGrain from thesweetscience. He does not have Dempsey in the top 50. Learn to look in the right places, moron.
Old 09-07-2017, 07:06 PM #136
Undisputed Champion

koolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these partskoolkc107 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Most garbage ones do.

One of the most credible and respected ATG lists is compiled by Matt McGrain from thesweetscience. He does not have Dempsey in the top 50. Learn to look in the right places, moron.
Just because YOU respect him doesn't mean we all do.

I got nothing against the guy, but I don't think Sam Langford, as great as he was, is the best in the history of the sport.

BTW, your guy McGrain has Joe Louis in his top 10.

So, I will give you the same question I gave the other cretin.

What prime ATG did Louis beat?

It's fugged up when I beat you with my arguments then turn around and beat you with your own argument, isn't it?

LMAO!!!!
Old 09-07-2017, 09:29 PM #137
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
MurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkaMan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,725,306,723.94
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Cool story, troll.
For you to disagree, even the slightest, I think makes you the troll
MurkaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:07 AM #138
Interim Champion

Quote:
Just because YOU respect him doesn't mean we all do.

I got nothing against the guy, but I don't think Sam Langford, as great as he was, is the best in the history of the sport.

BTW, your guy McGrain has Joe Louis in his top 10.

So, I will give you the same question I gave the other cretin.

What prime ATG did Louis beat?

It's fugged up when I beat you with my arguments then turn around and beat you with your own argument, isn't it?

LMAO!!!!
Ok, so why not Sam Langford ? I wouldn't have him over Greb, Robinson or Armstrong but the case can be made. The argument is strong.

You want me to answer questions when you wont/can't back up your claim that you can make a case for Corrales and Hatton being ATG's. Other than the guy who thinks he could beat SRR that is the most ridiculous thing writen in this thread, and probably the whole forum. A legit LMAO.

Last edited by DJ Enerate; 09-08-2017 at 12:13 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:11 AM #139
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
For you to disagree, even the slightest, I think makes you the troll
Sorry. You're right, I'm trolling. I genuinely believe you could beat SRR.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:31 AM #140
Undisputed Champion

Just so we are all on the same page in this thread, a quick recap.

1) You have two posters trying to sell how what Floyd did in the ring is somehow diminished since, according to the two posters, Floyd never faced and beat another ATG in their prime.

2) When given the names of men who fit the description of ATGs, they deny that those men are ATGs.

3) When presented with two general consensus ATGs who ALSO never faced other prime ATGs (Dempsey and Louis) they seem to be at a loss to reconcile that fact with what they are contending about Mayweather.

I think my work is done here.

2 more hypocrites bite the dust.

Share This With Friends

Tags
floyd, list?, rate

User Tag List