Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Don't See McGregor in Any Hurry To Fight Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Don't See McGregor in Any Hurry To Fight Khabib

PAULIE MALIGNAGGI is refusing to close the door on a potential fight with Conor McGregor. Malignaggi, 36, has been engaged in a war of words with McGregor ever since leaving the Irishman's training camp for his upcoming boxing match with Floyd Mayweather Jr, which takes place on August 26.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Connor would dust that bum. Why should he accept low risk low reward fights at this point in his career.

Comment

Khabib never shows up to fight lmfao.... I cant stand mcgregor but he would destroy that fat ass russian.... Mcgregor needs to fight nate diaz or move up and fight woodley..

Comment

Paulie was beaten and molested in that ring. He cant stop thinking about Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Connor would dust that bum. Why should he accept low risk low reward fights at this point in his career.
          Paulie's clearly a faded fighter, but don't let your fanboyism distract from the reality that, 5 months removed from the last time he was in a gym, was able to fight Conor 50/50 over 10 rounds (Paulie already admitted that he ran out of gas in the Championship rounds) after a single spar and a couple good jogs.

Give Paulie an 8-week camp to formally prepare, have the fight at 154lbs (Conor's not coming down to 147lbs, and Paulie wouldn't have to worry about starving off the weight), and watch Conor get his ears boxed off.

Comment

I can't wait for that fight...if Khabib can actually make it in the ring

Comment

Paulie..you know where his gym is..if you felt this way then why did you leave?? why not stay and punish the guy?? seriously shut the **** up

Comment

Malignaggi is losing it, WTF.

Is that some sort of dig at Conor (Conor being afraid of Khabib) or is Malignaggi trying to get a fight (before Khabib vs Conor)???

Khabib beats Conor, but Paulie has not room to use that as trash-talk (if that's what he's going).

Comment

Can't blame Pauli for trying to get a paycheck fighting McGregor, but geez, we get it. Now pipe down so the scribes can work on some other stories.

LOL!!

Comment

Paulie is having a nervous breakdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X