Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too many fans want to be right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think Fury had a shot, picking an outcome right is not all that difficult there are two outcomes (because no one ever picks draw or no contest). You pick enough fights you will eventually be correct but you will also be wrong a good amount.

If you have to brag about being correct in any one instance, it is kind of a sign of being incorrect too often and compensating.

Picking a fight correct is only awesome if you totally nail the why, and most people honestly never want to be honest about the why because there are two sides to it, what a guy did correct and how the other guy messed up.

Comment

**** man that gots nothing to do with boxing. People wanna be right about random dumb **** everywhere. "Wheres the best place to park", "What time some show comes on", "Whats the best song" etc & so on. Lotsa mfers live with being "right" or "first" with **** in daily life not just boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360
        Didn't know how many fans Fury had until after he won and I started seeing the avis and sigs.
        There was around 5 hardcore Fury fans on NSB before all this. I suspect they'll be a lot more now. ****in bandwagoners

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Truth. How many people have said "see! I told you I know boxing!" after they picked 1 fight correctly

It's hilarious.
          Man that's the truth. I keep seeing these "I told you so" threads pop up and all I can think about is "Man we have a lot of women posters here"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Man that's the truth. I keep seeing these "I told you so" threads pop up and all I can think about is "Man we have a lot of women posters here"
            People were saying that **** about Imam too but I saw no one who actually picked Granados to win..

There's the two extremes, the I told you so guys, and the guys that disappear for months after their guy loses.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              People were saying that **** about Imam too but I saw no one who actually picked Granados to win..

There's the two extremes, the I told you so guys, and the guys that disappear for months after their guy loses.

Those are actually the exact same people, someone who says I told you so is much more likely to vanish when wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Truth. How many people have said "see! I told you I know boxing!" after they picked 1 fight correctly

It's hilarious.
                hectari has lived off the Marquez KO of Pac ever since, no matter how wrong he is.

Comment

good thread bro!!!....I know I didn't see Fury being able to pull off the upset....even as I type this, I'm still a bit shocked lol

Comment

Toughest fight for Wlad in a long time, physically, that much was acknowledged. But yeah, big upset.

Comment

Ain't nobody rockin' B-Suth or J-Hack avis except for me and Mike D. Watch dickriders get on the wagon as soon as the winner of the megafight prevails.

They used to never wanna watch us, remember?
                      Mo'fckas neva loved us
                      Rememba?
                      Mofcka?
                      Rememba?
                      Mofcka's neva loved us!

Comment

Working...
                      X