No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Have Four Opponents, Pacquiao and Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Have Four Opponents, Pacquiao and Judges

After waiting a long time to get Manny Pacquiao back in the ring for a third fight, it finally happened last November in Las Vegas, the same place the first two were held and where I felt my victories in those fights had been taken away by the judges.

I knew I needed to do sometime different for this third fight because it was going to be at a weight class above where I usually fight (the weight limit was 144 lbs) and where he was doing so well against bigger opponents. I wanted to keep my speed and defensive abilities, but I needed to pick up some power.
    [Click Here To Read More]

commence the battle of fl0mos and Pact@rds

Comment

If you know you have four opponents, you know what you have to do to get the win. If you don't do that, don't complain about being robbed since you know it has happened before and will happen again. If you know you are getting robbed, go for the knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        commence the battle of fl0mos and Pact@rds
        always entertaining to watch those **** go at each other throats

Comment

Let the hate begin.

Comment

Hmm, I wonder why Manny made JMM move up to a weight class above which he usually fights.

Comment

.....he's right

Comment

A mind game but I can't blame juan manuel, he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Comment

i really feel bad for this guy... i just hope he fight with more sense of urgency this time... just try to tear pac's head off on each round, every round...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    If you know you have four opponents, you know what you have to do to get the win. If you don't do that, don't complain about being robbed since you know it has happened before and will happen again. If you know you are getting robbed, go for the knockout.
                    easier said then done.

Comment

Working...
                    X